HAMPTON 2012

uknoit2

Hampton, Cloudland and others have had some very good teams in the past...But (and you are correct) to keep that going and build upon it takes ALOT of work by coaches, A.D.'s, players, and community. I am not saying that pride, hard work, excitement and determination has not existed in the past, Im just saying its been some time since it was this high and evident.

Next winter, all must work even harder to achieve the same atmosphere we've witnessed so far this year. Hard work, and fresh ideas are ingredients you cant lack when building a 'solid' program and maintaining it!

Its a simple fact,success breeds success.I think I just said a bad word.

See! Thats awesome! Instill a lil pre-season pride in a unit and when they give it their all, others get excited and energized! Thats been needed for a while now! The Mike's are very excited about the kids determination and work ethic and aim to see them rewarded....as do many of us!

Just pay attention to this board with me and Pujo and we'll all get together as plans come out and power this ship ahead! :thumb:

Our buddy on the hill behind you knows how to get in touch with me. I know there's some things id like to see done this summer.

My pap had mike sr in school and taught with him a few years....thinks a lot of him.

I understand we're digging footers for the new (addition to) field house. I havent seen any designs or sketches but Im sure our imput on making it nicer and better will be kindly received.

Any and All interested in supplying materials, labor, (or that green paper), etc needs to get involved NOW!

I need to know what you plan on supplying, etc.

We are replacing the old score tower also.

Needing concrete, split-faced block, plexiglass, etc. etc, etc.

Edited by uknoit2

With spring just around the corner, I figured I'd go ahead and start this thread.

I've always believed a good post-season started the winter before and from what Ive seen, this unit feels the very same way!

For weeks the weight room has been slammed! 50+ kids, wearing it OUT!

As the coach said, "They are committed"...and now the 8th graders have come to work!

We still have a few studs playing HS basketball and look forward to seeing them go through this year's workout program (its brutal, but the rewards are great). I hope they come ready to hit it like the others have because the 'gains' alot of these boys have made over the last few weeks are amazing...and they will soon be adding speed and quickness to that size!

With the look in the eyes of the coaches and players I dont think any player will be allowed any shortcuts...all are gonna hit the weights and be pushed to meet their set goals because the potential for a massive, quick line...speed and power in the back field...and a smothering D is just a lil hard-work away

I like what I see, and I see the DOGS having a long, fun football season before them this year and for years to come!!!!!

"The key is not the will to win...everyone has that. Its the will to prepare to win that is important". :thumb:

How would one get in touch with you?