HAMPTON 2012

uknoit2

HECK YEA DOGS!

If I understand correctly, we pretty much took it all at competitions today!

Balato, I hear was a man, almost 600lbs on the dead lift??!!!!! Wish I knew his max bench.

B.J. Taylor won his weight division...Lil Pujo placed 1st or 2nd in his weight division and my 2nd boy won his (although he was probably the only one weighing that lil) LOL

Great job men....Gotta shout out to the coaches that have made the winter "mean something", awesome job!!!!

Congrats. That oughtta drive em even harder. It boosts their spirits when they see hard work payoff

I think Hampton had over 40 kids lifting today,Hard work has really paid off,they ALL should be proud of themdselves.Uknowit always gives alot of praise to the 2 Mikes,but Mr Jacob had been a big influence.The thing I really like about all this is,a program feeds off itsself,all the future groups will know what it takes to be a BULLDOG. Very proud of these young men and their leaders.I'm afraid Hampton is here to stay.

I think Hampton had over 40 kids lifting today,Hard work has really paid off,they ALL should be proud of themdselves.Uknowit always gives alot of praise to the 2 Mikes,but Mr Jacob had been a big influence.The thing I really like about all this is,a program feeds off itsself,all the future groups will know what it takes to be a BULLDOG. Very proud of these young men and their leaders.I'm afraid Hampton is here to stay.

Never one to toot my own horn nor the horn of my spawn! But ill pass along ur words to coach Jacob :) He's having a blast working with the Mikes and the young men...Pretty proud of the boy

Never one to toot my own horn nor the horn of my spawn! But ill pass along ur words to coach Jacob :) He's having a blast working with the Mikes and the young men...Pretty proud of the boy

I'm not so big on tooting horns either,but I love that boy to death,the kids are lucky to have a boy like him giving his all to help make um better.We'll keep him.Not many our there like him.

I'm not so big on tooting horns either,but I love that boy to death,the kids are lucky to have a boy like him giving his all to help make um better.We'll keep him.Not many our there like him.

He's one of a kind! We'll have him around for some time and working hard with these team for many years....The Mikes really had a positive influence on him his last two years of school!

Any of you see that ole Timmy Garland, thank him for our success today. He taught that boy of mine everything he turned around and taught these kids this winter....and that's the way it should be.

Edited by uknoit2

A new day, a new week...gotta forget the accomplishments of Saturday and work even harder the next three months to be ready for those teams wanting our head on a platter!

PHASE TWO STARTS NOW!

"Football is like life...It requires Perseverance, Self-Denial, Hard Work, Sacrifice, Dedication and RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY."

Lombardi

A new day, a new week...gotta forget the accomplishments of Saturday and work even harder the next three months to be ready for those teams wanting our head on a platter!

PHASE TWO STARTS NOW!

"Football is like life...It requires Perseverance, Self-Denial, Hard Work, Sacrifice, Dedication and RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY."

Lombardi