HAMPTON 2012

uknoit2

Thats one reason the King doesn't help coach or help with strength and conditioning anymore. I had a group one time whom I was trying to get to break parallel on their squats and they just snickered at me and kept doing them barely bending their knees. What do you do? In the end, they weren't hurting me, they were hurting themselves.

You find the ones that'll listen, train/coach them to be examples to the others ...and that doesn't always work!

You find the ones that'll listen, train/coach them to be examples to the others ...and that doesn't always work!

You take some weight off the bar and have um do it correctly.Weight training is not a show off contest,its simply to make YOU better. What happens is,some kids try to do this stuff right,they see others doing it wrong and using more weight,so the ones that was doing it right quits and starts doing it wrong also.Everyone loses.

Edited by pujo

You take some weight off the bar and have um do it correctly.Weight training is not a show off contest,its simply to make YOU better. What happens is,some kids try to do this stuff right,they see others doing it wrong and using more weight,so the ones that was doing it right quits and starts doing it wrong also.Everyone loses.

Thats why its so important to have good instructors..Someone to lay the law down

The sign that Uknowit had made should be read by every single kid on the team before they do anything else, every single day,be it weight training,practice or before a game.

Did catwoman really make me a sign!? Hahaha! You think he could meet me to give me a copy and I will sign his original for him! Can the Hampton kids read it or does she oops I mean he read it to them before he helps all the boys put their underwear on?

YOUR A JOKE... SOFT KIDS YEA RIGHT... CANT DIG DEEP WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH... HAHA YOUR FUNNY I LAYED IN THE ER WITH A HOLE IN MY LEG THE NIGHT BEFORE PLAYOFFS AND STILL PLAYED THE PLAYOFF GAME TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND THE TEAM BUSTED THEIR BUTTS JUST AS MUCH AS I DID AS WELL WE NEVER GIVE UP... POOR COACHING YEAH RIGHT OUR COACHES TAUGHT DISCIPLINE RESPECT FAR MORE THAN JUST FOOTBALL I WOULD SAY YOU KNOW BUT YOU DONT SO ILL TELL YA... THE KIND OF STUFF THAT WE WILL CARRY WHILE TAKING ON LIFE ... THEY ALSO TAUGHT US TO IGNORE FOOLS LIKE YOU... AND ALSO TO ACT LIKE AN ADULT.. SEEMS LIKE YOU NEED A FEW LIFE LESSONS YOURSELF JUST BY WHAT YOU POSTED... WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU COME TO A GAME INSTEAD OF BASHING TEAMS BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN. :roflol:

You sound like one of the few tough ones but did your coaches teach you how to win in the playoffs? Hehe

YOUR A JOKE... SOFT KIDS YEA RIGHT... CANT DIG DEEP WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH... HAHA YOUR FUNNY I LAYED IN THE ER WITH A HOLE IN MY LEG THE NIGHT BEFORE PLAYOFFS AND STILL PLAYED THE PLAYOFF GAME TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND THE TEAM BUSTED THEIR BUTTS JUST AS MUCH AS I DID AS WELL WE NEVER GIVE UP... POOR COACHING YEAH RIGHT OUR COACHES TAUGHT DISCIPLINE RESPECT FAR MORE THAN JUST FOOTBALL I WOULD SAY YOU KNOW BUT YOU DONT SO ILL TELL YA... THE KIND OF STUFF THAT WE WILL CARRY WHILE TAKING ON LIFE ... THEY ALSO TAUGHT US TO IGNORE FOOLS LIKE YOU... AND ALSO TO ACT LIKE AN ADULT.. SEEMS LIKE YOU NEED A FEW LIFE LESSONS YOURSELF JUST BY WHAT YOU POSTED... WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU COME TO A GAME INSTEAD OF BASHING TEAMS BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN. :roflol:

You sound like one of the few tough ones but did your coaches teach you how to win in the playoffs? Hehe

Did catwoman really make me a sign!? Hahaha! You think he could meet me to give me a copy and I will sign his original for him! Can the Hampton kids read it or does she oops I mean he read it to them before he helps all the boys put their underwear on?

I remember this numb skull from last year!

Remember him Pujo? He was gonna dress up as batman or something crazy! I wish I remembered his other screen name!

NOanswrs, my offer still stands from last season and ill be sitting in the same spot this season :)

Edited by uknoit2

I remember this numb skull from last year!

Remember him Pujo? He was gonna dress up as batman or something crazy! I wish I remembered his other screen name!

NOanswrs, my offer still stands from last season and ill be sitting in the same spot this season :)

Same name as last year Uknowit,just come amiss for a spell.I think he was dressing up like the Joker.Now that would have been a hoot.