Who will win Region 2 5A?

ENape8

In what is the best 5A region in the state you have Oak Ridge at 6-1(4-0), Farragut at 5-2 (3-1), Ooltewah at 5-2(3-1), Soddy-Daisy at 5-2 (3-1), and William Blount at 3-4 (2-2). All these teams are capable and would would make the playoffs in any other region. Remember OR, FHS, OHS, and SD all have to play one another in weeks 8,9, and 10. Who comes out on top and who gets left out?

[Edited by ENape8 on 10-17-02 10:01A]

It looks like William Blount may slip in beings they are 2-2 against the top 4. Farragut will probable be the odd man out. Look for them to tie for the 4 th spot and get put out based on head to head. I predict it will be O.R., O.H.S., S.D.H.S. and William Blount. I do however find it hard to believe that Region 2 5-A is one of the best 5-A Regions in the state. O.R. lost to a 3-A team, Farragut lost to a 4-A team and William Blount lost 2 games to 4-A teams. If you put Maryvile, Central, Halls, and Anderson County in that Region all of these teams would be on the bottom looking up.

It looks like William Blount may slip in beings they are 2-2 against the top 4. Farragut will probable be the odd man out. Look for them to tie for the 4 th spot and get put out based on head to head. I predict it will be O.R., O.H.S., S.D.H.S. and William Blount. I do however find it hard to believe that Region 2 5-A is one of the best 5-A Regions in the state. O.R. lost to a 3-A team, Farragut lost to a 4-A team and William Blount lost 2 games to 4-A teams. If you put Maryvile, Central, Halls, and Anderson County in that Region all of these teams would be on the bottom looking up.