Vanderbilt wants high school football back

QBClubPrez

Which is really unfortunate. Nashville would be the biggest draw for the state. It would be an upgrade in facilities, and overall fan experience. Yesterday we had to leave in the 3rd quarter of the 3A game to go eat dinner to get back in time for the 5A game. Vandy would prove close restaurant choices for all fans. It makes sense to be at Vandy which means the T$$AA won't do it.

Should of come out and had some shrimp & grits and cold beverage with me and Hermit. chef-2.gifdrinks.gif

Any place would be fine, but I like CookeVega just fine. Had a suite at a nice hotel for $56/night and everybody in town and at TTU go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The staff at the stores, restaurants, and hotels are knowledgeable about the games and what is going on. I like the small town atmosphere, and I stop at the local hardware store to buys pocket knives fer Christmas presents ever year.

And I know most of the lawmen in CookeVegas, which always has the potential to be of great value. ;)

They let it go...so did MTSU. TTU is about the right size for the amount of people that show up for the games. Crowds were real nice. Atmosphere was good. Less than 10 min from the stadium you can shop or eat at about any type of store or restaurant. Parking is always a negative no matter where it is. Nobody was rude like it was at MTSU, as if they were inconvienced to have to deal with people.

They let it go...so did MTSU.

They've actually fixed the only issue I recall TSSAA having with Dudley Field, namely the natural grass (which they figured wouldn't stand up to the additional games when they moved D1 and D2 to the same weekend).

And if you're going to rotate the games, I think Finley Stadium deserves to be in the loop too (but then I still think one of the two wrestling states should be at the Roundhouse... and that basketball should occasionally venture to the FedEx Forum...)