Region 4a

swanson71

Hope to see FCS and Watertown in the Championship that way they will move it back to Gordonsville

Hope to send the private school back to the cow pasture with a loss. FCS has a great team assemble from several different counties and that will make them a tough out but we hope to return the favor from last year. This one won't be played at their place, so i don't think they will be getting any home cooking like they did before. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

Hope to send the private school back to the cow pasture with a loss. FCS has a great team assemble from several different counties and that will make them a tough out but we hope to return the favor from last year. This one won't be played at their place, so i don't think they will be getting any home cooking like they did before. :thumb:

Looks like you can't get past your jealousy again. I guess sour grapes are tasty to some people.

What time is game time tomorrow night...

What an impressive run by Jackson County, they have won 2 regular season games since Jan. and then tournament rolls around and have won 4 straight and is 1 game away from going to sub-state. Win or lose that is very impressive.

Edited by swanson71

What time is game time tomorrow night...

What an impressive run by Jackson County, they have won 2 regular season games since Jan. and then tournament rolls around and have won 4 straight and is 1 game away from going to sub-state. Win or lose that is very impressive.

The FC vs. JC game is scheduled for 7:30, after the Watertown game at 6:00, at Livingston Academy.