Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

First Round

Summertown @ Mt Pleasant

Collinwood @ Richland

Cully @ Perry Co

Santa Fe @ Wayne Co

Second Round @ Waynesboro

Stown/Mt P vs PC/Cully

SF/WC vs Cwood/Richland

The biggest thing I note is that SF, WC, Cwood, Richland will be moving on to SUBSTATE and either MT P or PC will be gone

why do u say SF, WC, Cwood, and Rland will be moving to subsate? i'm pretty sure SF will get beat by WC and Cully will get beat by PC and then it'll be PC vs. MtP. and WC vs. Cwood then i think it'll be WC vs. PC for the Region Championship after that i say its a toss up

why do u say SF, WC, Cwood, and Rland will be moving to subsate? i'm pretty sure SF will get beat by WC and Cully will get beat by PC and then it'll be PC vs. MtP. and WC vs. Cwood then i think it'll be WC vs. PC for the Region Championship after that i say its a toss up

Santa Fe, Wayne County, Richland, and Cully are all pretty well evenly matched, however, I believe Wayne Co has the advantage with the home court. One of those four teams will be moving on to substate. Chances are that had WC not upset PC in district finals, that would not be the case.

Santa Fe, Wayne County, Richland, and Cully are all pretty well evenly matched, however, I believe Wayne Co has the advantage with the home court. One of those four teams will be moving on to substate. Chances are that had WC not upset PC in district finals, that would not be the case.

yeah you gotta point...i'm hoping Summertown will beat Mt. Pleasant because i'd rather play S'twon then MtP any day

yeah you gotta point...i'm hoping Summertown will beat Mt. Pleasant because i'd rather play S'twon then MtP any day

Mt P is very undisciplined, if they dont rebound, they are very average. The way Tucker has his hops and Gilboy takes up space, I cant see them beating PC on the boards, not to mention they dont have the speed to run with you, or shooters that can hit the J---all they have IMO is Harlan.

Region games will be a blast this year.. I would call WC and Cwood favorites on one side and PC and MtP on the other. But Richland could easily slip through both of those teams if it is the right night.. That will be two good match-ups either way. PC should handle Cully very easily and the Stown MtP game really could go either way..

WC over SF by 10+

Cwood over Richland by 5-

PC over Cully 16+

MtP over Stown 2- if Stown had not struggled in Dist. play i would pick them in a heart beat

WC/Cwood No Clue here.. both are playing there best ball right now. But if WC plays like they did last night they win by 5

PC over MtP by 10+

PC over WC by 8+

Gonna be fun..MtP, PC, WC, or even Cwood or Richland could end up moving on..

First Round

Summertown @ Mt Pleasant

Collinwood @ Richland

Cully @ Perry Co

Santa Fe @ Wayne Co

Second Round @ Waynesboro

Stown/Mt P vs PC/Cully

SF/WC vs Cwood/Richland

The biggest thing I note is that SF, WC, Cwood, Richland will be moving on to SUBSTATE and either MT P or PC will be gone

Thank you captian obvious....lol....I would guess that Summertown, MtP, PC, WC, Cully, C'wood, Santa Fe, and Richland could be moving on to the substate and S'town, MtP, PC, WC, Cully, C'wood, Santa Fe, and Richland could be goin home. We'll just have to see how it plays out.....huh

I would think that it's gonna be PC vs WC again on the same court just for the Region title this time, and I think PC will be more humble this time.

Thank you captian obvious....lol....I would guess that Summertown, MtP, PC, WC, Cully, C'wood, Santa Fe, and Richland could be moving on to the substate and S'town, MtP, PC, WC, Cully, C'wood, Santa Fe, and Richland could be goin home. We'll just have to see how it plays out.....huh

I would think that it's gonna be PC vs WC again on the same court just for the Region title this time, and I think PC will be more humble this time.

+1

you nailed the possibilities.. I think PC was truly brought back down in the dist. championship. I think it was a good thing for them though.

PC better make a run this year to the state, because they wont be "hanging banners" for a while after this year

Mt P is very undisciplined, if they dont rebound, they are very average. The way Tucker has his hops and Gilboy takes up space, I cant see them beating PC on the boards, not to mention they dont have the speed to run with you, or shooters that can hit the J---all they have IMO is Harlan.

I agree with Mtp being undisciplined, but I definitely don't agree with the speed. Mtp's guards are very quick and Frierson will be the quickest player on the floor. And no they're not very good shooters, but if they get in the flow, they can knock it down like Frierson did against WC over the Cmas break. I think Mtp's size down low will give PC lots of problems. All said though, I do see PC getting the W b/c their players know their roles and play them well. If PC throws a hard punch early, Mtp will lay down.

Edited by hooplove