Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

If Wayne co. has the same timekeeper they should do well .He shouldnt be allowed to touch the clock

please stop pouting and complaining PC fans. YOU LOST ITS OVER! its just a seeding. If your gonna win it all and "Hang Banners" you have to beat everybody anyway. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This thread is about the region not what wasnt for PC. there is a good chance you will get another shot at WC in the region Championship.

FYI Hampshire beat Collinwood at collinwood..I know you will say well collinwood is playing better now or some other excuse..but a loss is a loss

I noticed Cwood also beat Hampshire at hampshire..

I will defend Cwood and say that they have split with several teams this season. richland, WC, Hampshire, Rogers Al and im sure a couple others.. They have dealt with loads of injuries all year long including several starters.. They have put out different line-ups all year long and anybody that plays them from here on out will see a different team than they did in the season. Ask Stown. you have no idea who will start, who will play and who might score 20+ that night.. Tough team to get ready for and judge. Never know what to expect.

Should be the best 1st round matchup

Region games will be a blast this year.. I would call WC and Cwood favorites on one side and PC and MtP on the other. But Richland could easily slip through both of those teams if it is the right night.. That will be two good match-ups either way. PC should handle Cully very easily and the Stown MtP game really could go either way..

WC over SF by 10+

Cwood over Richland by 5-

PC over Cully 16+

MtP over Stown 2- if Stown had not struggled in Dist. play i would pick them in a heart beat

WC/Cwood No Clue here.. both are playing there best ball right now. But if WC plays like they did last night they win by 5

PC over MtP by 10+

PC over WC by 8+

Gonna be fun..MtP, PC, WC, or even Cwood or Richland could end up moving on..

I would say PC handles cully especially following a loss.. Richland should get past C-wood.. Summertown and MTP willbe a barnburner. I say Summertown.. Wayne county should beat Santa fe but if SF shoots it ok lookout.

That wouldn't suprise me but PC has got to get by MTP first. Collinwood is a very hot team right now.

Besides WC could be to much for PC again and I know you all can't stand to get beat by WC. Collinwood would be doing you all a favor by beating WC.

Cwood isnt that hot--just 3 weeks ago today I watched them get spanked and dominated...WC wont beat PC again

they might be a little to over confident against Santa Fe and Santa Fe isn't a push over...if WC don't watch out SF can pull the upset

I would not call it an upset. WC has been up and down all season. They are usually about 3 or 4 games on the upside then tank for about 3 or 4 games. I really thought that they could go anywhere from 2nd to 4th in the district tourney but played okay and finished 1st. If they play as a team, like they have the last few games, they will have a shot at the sub state. If they become the individal players that they were a lot this season, then they will be done soon.