Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING of what WC and SF fans said, He was ejected from the game which is an automatic 2 game suspension. Also from what i have herd from both sides is that there was some flop work involved in the ordeal. I have herd from one WC player that they though Sawyer legitimately laid the kid out with an elbow when it happened, but when seeing it on film realized that it wasnt at all what it looked like. Either way he will be setting his next two high school basketball games. but i dont think it will hurt WC too bad.. They have older kids who have played minutes all year long. And they will not be expected to score. Ray is just a get the ball up the floor and find somebody to get the ball to type pg.. plus C-wood doesnt do a lot of full court pressure d-fense other than the young G who has just started playing since the Butler injury. I think WC will be fine as long as they hit free throws and Mathis doesnt have a bad night shooting. But it SHOULD be a very intense at times sloppy game. Both teams will be fighting hard for this one

I never saw the ref eject Sawyer and he did stay on the bench. When a player's ejected I thought they automatically had to leave the floor. Anyway ended up being same penalty.....I think Sawyer not playing will hurt a little more than most think....they're low on ball-handlers as it is and this will force Peyton to handle the ball a little more than usual. Plus Sawyer is one of only about 2 that I feel confident in handling the ball in pressure situations. No cwood doesn't pressure a lot but they may ramp that up a little tonite b/c of the situation. And gosh I hope we shoot free throws better than Sat. night!

Mt. Pleasant-67

Perry Co.-60

See y'all when Kooper and Kenner Haston is playing ball in the next 12 yrs

Why dont you move away from PC an stick MT P. were the sun dont shine, an what about your wonderful high school career it sxxxxd so get off PCs' back you are not abn never will be even close the the ball players they so keep quite

Edited by vikingpop

Why dont you move away from PC an stick MT P. were the sun dont shine, an what about your wonderful high school career it sucked so get off PCs' back you are not abn never will be even close the the ball players they so keep quite! Jerk!!!

well they're the "CHOSEN ONES", all i hear is oh we're so good oh we'll beat MtP by 15+ blah blah blah...fact is obviously none of y'all have noticed that we have been shooting 35% from the free throw line the past 2 weeks..THATS A BIG DEAL...and we play like we have no heart and kinda just on cruise control...all i know is this, if we don't play like we did at Clarksburg or Marshall Co., then it'll be a long nite son!

Tucker and Rhodes combine for 60+

Vikings 86

Tigers 73

wow Guru 60??? Rhodes will make 20+ and Tucker 15...we better shoot better from the free throw line or MtP will win by 10...WERE SHOOTING 35% FROM THE LINE IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS!!! YOU CAN'T BEAT GOOD TEAMS SHOOTING LIKE THAT!!!

Edited by SportsFan70

wow Guru 60??? Rhodes will make 20+ and Tucker 15...we better shoot better from the free throw line or MtP will win by 10...WERE SHOOTING 35% FROM THE LINE IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS!!! YOU CAN'T BEAT GOOD TEAMS SHOOTING LIKE THAT!!!

I dont know if you realize this or not CashMoney, but they combined for 60 once this year. And I have the greatest confidence that they can do it again. And how good is mTp really? It was just a few weeks ago they got beat by 40.

I dont know if you realize this or not CashMoney, but they combined for 60 once this year. And I have the greatest confidence that they can do it again. And how good is mTp really? It was just a few weeks ago they got beat by 40.

I really want us to win but the facts are if we keep shooting and not playing better defense then this one will hurt us bad

well they're the "CHOSEN ONES", all i hear is oh we're so good oh we'll beat MtP by 15+ blah blah blah...fact is obviously none of y'all have noticed that we have been shooting 35% from the free throw line the past 2 weeks..THATS A BIG DEAL...and we play like we have no heart and kinda just on cruise control...all i know is this, if we don't play like we did at Clarksburg or Marshall Co., then it'll be a long nite son!

Call me mr. you aint old enough to call me son. You couldnt beat these guys at a game of jacks