Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

Congrats on a good season to the guys from WC. Hate to see it come to an end now, but hey. To the seniors enjoy the rest of your time in school and to the rest this is the start of next season. To the rest of region 6 bring it home boys. 1 Gold Ball already here, Stown girls got a good shot be nice to see it all stay in 6. Time for baseball now lets see what we can do there. Good luck to all!

Congrats on a good season to the guys from WC. Hate to see it come to an end now, but hey. To the seniors enjoy the rest of your time in school and to the rest this is the start of next season. To the rest of region 6 bring it home boys. 1 Gold Ball already here, Stown girls got a good shot be nice to see it all stay in 6. Time for baseball now lets see what we can do there. Good luck to all!

It would be nice to keep it all in Region 6, but if that were to happen, I don't think D12 would want to share.

Come on guys, we all know people can be fans of a team and not see them as the next great thing...I mean, I am a Vandy fan and recognize this basketball season they have not played to potential...Several times this season I called it like I saw it for Stown-undisciplined at times, lacked offense, bigs couldnt finish-it doesnt make one any less of a fan if they point out problems ot think their team will lose

congrats to Collinwood, hard to believe such a young team has made it this far with no senior starters.

Special congrats to sophomores Montgomery, Pigg, and Robertson for playing like seniors...Good luck against Pc!!

PS, hope the injured guys can come back at full speed next season...Looking forward especially to seeing Butler at 100percent (hopefully!!!)

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Come on guys, we all know people can be fans of a team and not see them as the next great thing...I mean, I am a Vandy fan and recognize this basketball season they have not played to potential...Several times this season I called it like I saw it for Stown-undisciplined at times, lacked offense, bigs couldnt finish-it doesnt make one any less of a fan if they point out problems ot think their team will lose

exactly and not once did i ever "Dog" or "Put Down" Perry Co. nor will i ever...i don't do that i simply put what the team seems like they're playing as of that night...after tonite, i can't see them getting beat by Cwood...but they need to come out and put a 20 spot on them and then bring home the 1st Region Championship since '03...hopefully that will happen but you never know i mean PC's riding high and so is Cwood and Cwood had a VERY emotional game with WC tonite so this should be a good game...and if anyone wants to say i talk down to the guys...cry me a river...i've played ball with all these guys and i know how good they are and what they can and can't do...i mean every team has lapses when it comes crunch time and it seems like all the PC posters on here all wanna gang up on me just because i think we're not playing good...well WAKE UP...this isn't the Miami Heat or Chicago Bulls (when jordan played) WE'RE NOT PERFECT like all of the PC posters think we are...that doesn't mean i'm any less of a fan...i just say whats real and nothing fake..because i study film, i study other teams weaknesses, i know how good we are and are capable of being...when i don't see it thats when it frustrates me because i know we can play a lot better and i'm just letting them see what i see...but y'all keep thinking i'm dogging this team, because all y'all are doing is being less of a man then i am

Edited by SportsFan70