1.Mt Juliet

2.Station Camp

3.Beech

4.Gallatin

5.Hendersonville

6.Wilson Central

7.Portland

8.Lebanon

Witnessed SC/Beech tonite. Beech in control all game even with Lacey for SC pitching quite well. Down 3-1, SC gets Nance on hit by pitch, sacrifice bunt, moved over on passed ball, a walk, scores 3-2 on another passed ball/wild pitch, another walk, down to last out Howell drills walkoff triple to rightcenter and wins 4-3. Don't know who pitched for Beech, but very effective as SC couldn't make adjustment until very end. How about more scores?

Beech drops a tough one to a good Station Camp team tonight 4-3 after an excellent pitching performance from Brandon Martin allowing no earned runs through 6 2/3 and got the ground ball for the 3 out in the bottom of 7th with a 3-1 lead and guess what (Error) story of Beech’s 5 losses.

Doing the same thing over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity

Like I said I wasn't there but most people I talked with said the zone was wide, I'm not taken anything away from Beatty or HAeberle but most games I've been too catchers are living 6 to 8 inches off the outside of the plate and it's very hard on the hitters with these new bats.

Have seen 1 game where stike zone was consistently right, as in on the dish. All other games have been 4-6 inches out or batters box to batters box. And with this bat, real hard to reach out for that. At least, I've seen it both ways, even if wrong.

Not to be the bad guy here, but Gallatin has all the talent in the world and can't even beat Wilson Central or Hume Fogg?

If they have all the talent in the world whats the problem?? If their only getting 4 hits or so a game then to me it seems like there may be some attitudes along with that talent. Good hitters will make adjustments at the plate as many others have stated on these post. Gallatin has had a reputation of their players being big-headed and getting in their own way. That has been happening since the late 80's early 90's.

If they have all the talent in the world whats the problem?? If their only getting 4 hits or so a game then to me it seems like there may be some attitudes along with that talent. Good hitters will make adjustments at the plate as many others have stated on these post. Gallatin has had a reputation of their players being big-headed and getting in their own way. That has been happening since the late 80's early 90's.

Or you could just be another parent who doesn't know what their talking about

Not to be the bad guy here, but Gallatin has all the talent in the world and can't even beat Wilson Central or Hume Fogg?

Hume-Fogg has a pretty good team 1-5 hitters are real solid at the plate. I do not remember the pitchers name who pitched against Gallatin, but on any given night the young man can beat anyone.

Gallatin lost to Central 5-3. Really no offense the whole game. Whatever stuff is going on for Gallatin needs to change soon, or its going to be a long ride .. can't string together wins

The team needs to learn how to use a big win as a stepping stone to the next game. You can not only get up for certain games,we need to have the confidence evry time the uniform is put on.