Cloudland High School

dave_chapelle

Can Cloudland host substate games if they win their region tournament? I know in the past they were not allowed so I was just wondering.

I'm pretty sure the TSSAA changed that rule a couple of years ago.If Cloudland wins the tournament,they have earned the home game.Stupid rule to begin with.

Got another hurdle before we even need to worry about this. All I could say is "THEY BETTER GET THERE EARLY IF THEY WANT A SEAT,HUH?" :mrgreen:

I think they have to give the visitors an equal amount of seats.May be some people turned away.What a shame.But like Blueandgold stated,they have to earn it first.

Thats one way to put it.

The rule in question is a capacity seating , but it was changed to where if you had a chance to host sub state game, you could apply and get an exemption. It will be a haul for region 1 vs region 2. Oneida and Wartburg are two down here, Wartburg has beat them 3 times but regional final is gonna be rough!

The rule in question is a capacity seating , but it was changed to where if you had a chance to host sub state game, you could apply and get an exemption. It will be a haul for region 1 vs region 2. Oneida and Wartburg are two down here, Wartburg has beat them 3 times but regional final is gonna be rough!

Did I hear correctly that WB has a player going D-1?

Up for Mr Basketball?

Edited by uknoit2

Did I hear correctly that WB has a player going D-1?

Up for Mr Basketball?

Yeah he is got a couple of offers I think UTC and BElmont, SOlid kid, very tough 6'7 swing man, Plays with nike Travelers, They have got a couple of kids who can flat out play as well, who got some small schools looking a them, They only have 1 senior.