Grundy County @ McMinn Central (Substate)

blitzinbuc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has nothing to do with air conditioning when you pack 3000+ fans around that court. Get ready for an atmosphere you've never seen before. You were warned.

Oh, and it's compl 'I' ment. #spellcheck #properuseofoftenconfusedwords

I hope McMinn Central's game is as good as your trash talk; We are gladly under estimated, ask Upperman. #bereadytobackitup

I hope McMinn Central's game is as good as your trash talk; We are gladly under estimated, ask Upperman. #bereadytobackitup

Not really trash talk when it's true. Sorry I'm not on par with your air conditioning trash talk. You're way out of my league here. What exactly is 'estimated', and why are you gladly under it? Oh shoot. You mean underestimated! My bad. #oneword

Appreciate the heads up McMinn folks. Just told the coach to turn the heat on in the gym for practice the next two days to help adjust to that nonsense....

Coach better turn it up to 90 for practice. That place, in Englewood, is a Dutch oven.

Edited by jimbo44

Maybe I'm just used to it, but I don't think it's that bad...

It really isn't that bad once you get acclimated to it and dress accordingly in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt.

There is something wrong with you two. I was bloody miserable the last time I was there. :)

This is a game I wish I could watch. Any chance of getting the game streamed? j/k

Wishing a safe game for all the girls.

There is something wrong with you two. I was bloody miserable the last time I was there. :)

This is a game I wish I could watch. Any chance of getting the game streamed? j/k

Wishing a safe game for all the girls.

Ever heard the expression "If you can't take the heat, get out of the gym"? Perhaps that's not an expression known to Brit's. :lol:

Actually, the game will be streamed audibly. And if you've never heard a Billy Joe Schultz radio broadcast, you've been deprived.

Ever heard the expression "If you can't take the heat, get out of the gym"? Perhaps that's not an expression known to Brit's. :lol:

Actually, the game will be streamed audibly. And if you've never heard a Billy Joe Schultz radio broadcast, you've been deprived.

I will admit this McMinn Central over achieved this year in my opinion. The play of Trentem inside has been a huge boost. This team looks for tournament ready and I am anxious for this game. This one will be a tough one.