Rhea County

Absolutely there will be a statue of our most treasured football commodity. The pigeons are even so aware of his prestige, they refuse to poop on his statue. Now that is respect my friends!!!! I've heard the statue is a life like mural of Taw ripping his hat to shreds as he is complaining about the coaching.

roflol.gif Funny.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely there will be a statue of our most treasured football commodity. The pigeons are even so aware of his prestige, they refuse to poop on his statue. Now that is respect my friends!!!! I've heard the statue is a life like mural of Taw ripping his hat to shreds as he is complaining about the coaching.

Are you sure the pigeons are not just sitting back scoping out which part to poop on? It has to be a fairly large statue if life like. Could it include him crapping his pants when he exposed his own identity on here? HA!

I hear the Eagles did fairly well in the 7 on 7's. Anyone have any input?

They looked pretty good tuesday at meigs. You guys got a great looking outside linebacker/ fullback. QB play looks better from last year. Also the overall team speed is improved from what I remember. I spent some time watching your lineman too. Jacob Revis is legit, good technique and power off the snap. A little undersized still overall on the lines but looked to be well coached. Overall you guys looked much improved from last year. Also I talked to a guy from rhea and he said the field is pretty much done. Got any pictures of fhe field yet?

Edited by ChattanoogaFBFan

It's nice to see positive comments about Rhea County Football, last year was rough. They did compete well in the 7 on 7's and ended up taking the 7 on 7 championship against McMinn on Thursday. They have a lot to work on, but overall team speed and pass coverage technique are greatly improved from last year. Coaching staff and kids have worked very hard since the end of last season til now and I think it will be evident August 17th when we go to Powell.

Let's not kid our selves folks, the improvement is a direct result of TawJackson's presence. It is no coincidence that when Taw arrives, construction of facilities begin and artificial turf is placed on the field. I've even heard that when he steps on the practice field the temperature drops 20 degrees because he is that d##m cool!!!!!

Let's not kid our selves folks, the improvement is a direct result of TawJackson's presence. It is no coincidence that when Taw arrives, construction of facilities begin and artificial turf is placed on the field. I've even heard that when he steps on the practice field the temperature drops 20 degrees because he is that d##m cool!!!!!

roflol.gif That is pretty cool. Are 2 related? You seem to know alot about him.