Lawrence County vs. Science Hill

TommyMan37604

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say congrats to both teams. I think this will be a good game. What do people know about LC?

Plays good defense. The only team in the state to hold Riverdale to less then 60 points. Science Hill may overlook them and be surprised.

Have seen them both play....SH perhaps more athletic while LC more controlled. LC will suffer from a lack of outside threat but the inside game is pretty strong. I see this one going to SH in a well coached fun game to watch. Good luck to both and congrates on reaching State.

Plays good defense. The only team in the state to hold Riverdale to less then 60 points. Science Hill may overlook them and be surprised.

Lawrence Co. has played one of the toughest schedules in the state and only allowed 41 points per game. Held 32-1 Bradley Central to a 12 point 1st half. Their shooting has been a little off lately but if they can improve in that area this week it should be a great game.

LCHS has played toughest non district schedule in years. Science Hill hasn't seen the competition lady cats have, that being said, you never know with a daylight game in the Murphy Center.. Winner will prolly get Clarksville .. ( all 5 starters signed division 1) :unsure:

LCHS has played toughest non district schedule in years. Science Hill hasn't seen the competition lady cats have, that being said, you never know with a daylight game in the Murphy Center.. Winner will prolly get Clarksville .. ( all 5 starters signed division 1) :unsure:

They haven't seen competition like LC? Please, the toppers beat Mt. Juliet, Bob Jones (#1 team in AL, who beat Hoover) and are on a 36-0 streak. No stopping them. Way too much speed. I say science hill by 10+.

They haven't seen competition like LC? Please, the toppers beat Mt. Juliet, Bob Jones (#1 team in AL, who beat Hoover) and are on a 36-0 streak. No stopping them. Way too much speed. I say science hill by 10+.

Get your facts straight, Bob Jones lost to Hoover 53 to 26 in their 1st meeting and won by 2 in their 2nd. Science Hill won by 13 total over MJ and Bob J. That said S hill is a great team but dont under estimate the Lady Cats. They played Mt Juliet and CAK in pre season play and won both but like I said in an earlier post this is state and you can throw all that out the window...Good Luck To Both Teams!!

Get your facts straight, Bob Jones lost to Hoover 53 to 26 in their 1st meeting and won by 2 in their 2nd. Science Hill won by 13 total over MJ and Bob J. That said S hill is a great team but dont under estimate the Lady Cats. They played Mt Juliet and CAK in pre season play and won both but like I said in an earlier post this is state and you can throw all that out the window...Good Luck To Both Teams!!

Get yours straight. BJ lost to Hoover when the big girl was not their for that game. When both were at full strength BJ won, but that does not matter. Who does LC start? What style do they play? That will be the question. Who can control the game?

Get yours straight. BJ lost to Hoover when the big girl was not their for that game. When both were at full strength BJ won, but that does not matter. Who does LC start? What style do they play? That will be the question. Who can control the game?

Didnt know they had anyone out, That does make more sense when you look at the score of the first game. LC will bring a strong defense (held 32 and 1 Bradley to 12 points at half time). They are good at frustrating and wearing teams down. In 33 games they allowed a little over 40 points per game and played one of the toughest schedules. As far as SH you dont get to 36 and 0 without being a great team, should be fun to watch!!