BTW Warriors

littleo

What studs did clarksville Academy have? What college s are they playing at now?

Malcolm and Martin Smith. Malcom is playing at Lipscomb if I'm not mistaken and he has been doing great, especially for it to be his freshman year. I'm pretty sure nobody let Malcolm get away, I just don't know much about what he did after high school. They both were awesome to watch, just didn't want your team to play against them. Lol

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malcolm and Martin Smith. Malcom is playing at Lipscomb if I'm not mistaken and he has been doing great, especially for it to be his freshman year. I'm pretty sure nobody let Malcolm get away, I just don't know much about what he did after high school. They both were awesome to watch, just didn't want your team to play against them. Lol

Exactly CA had 2 Mr. Basketball Finalists where as BTW only has 1. Edited by theGURU

['theGURU' timestamp=1331014950' post='2782758]
You must have missed the part where I said we beat the AA State Champs in the Regular Season. How many Memphis teams were in AA that didnt beat Union City that year?

I hope BTW blows Perry County out and continue to press, just because of you. You act like a kid that gets bullied all the time, that ran home from school everyday. I think you have short man's syndrome, the need to feel tough, because girls use to beat you up. Real champions talk about "NOW". Perry County doesn't have a "NOW" factor. They are a has been. Period! I hope Newby dunks on Perry County likes this. Edited by nebuntyn

I hope BTW blows Perry County out and continue to press, just because of you. You act like a kid that gets bullied all the time, that ran home from school everyday. I think you have short man's syndrome, the need to feel tough, because girls use to beat you up. Real champions talk about "NOW". Perry County doesn't have a "NOW" factor. They are a has been. Period! I hope Newby dunks on Perry County likes this.

Perry County went farther than BTW last year, and as far as they are this year. Thats about as now as it gets.

I hope BTW blows Perry County out and continue to press, just because of you. You act like a kid that gets bullied all the time, that ran home from school everyday. I think you have short man's syndrome, the need to feel tough, because girls use to beat you up. Real champions talk about "NOW". Perry County doesn't have a "NOW" factor. They are a has been. Period! I hope Newby dunks on Perry County likes this.

Wow, that's really not necessary. This site isn't for bullying, it's for discussions and open debates. If you can't handle a simple statement that they beat someone I'm guessing y'all didn't, you really shouldn't be on here. The fact he stated was to show how good PC can be and to say that they can run with AA teams. If you don't agree, fine. But personal attacks are just childish.

In fact, The enrollment dropped significantly this year due to the demolition of the Cleaborne Homes housing project. It threatened the schools closing. and I believe the enrollment is about 530. And that doesn't even matter. 100, 300, or 600. We all qualify for TSSAA Class A. Gotta man up and play ball. Some class AAA teams have 2,500 students and some have 1,500. They still have to man up. No excuses

That is not the point. The point was there were claims BTW could not have avoided Power Center, other charters, etc, when clearly they could have.

hmmmm Clarksville Academy rings a bell from last year and we only lost 1 starter...so yeah we can cope with "talent"

I wish Malcolm and Martin could come back to play BTW this year and show them that talent exist outside the city of Memphis. Every team left is talented and have their own unique strengths.