Spring Hill, can they win it all?

MC1992

I'm taking Spring Hill to bring the championship home. I think they have all the right pieces to win it all. No disrespect to the other teams. But this Spring Hill squad is made up of the same players that battled Kendren Johnson(Marshall Co. now Vanderbilt). If you could play with Marshall County with a group of sophomores, that's saying a lot. Those sophomores are now seniors. The fab 4, Dathan, Kiont, Keilan, and Montrae will represent. The x-factor will be Sparkman. Let the games begin!!!!

I'm taking Spring Hill to bring the championship home. I think they have all the right pieces to win it all. No disrespect to the other teams. But this Spring Hill squad is made up of the same players that battled Kendren Johnson(Marshall Co. now Vanderbilt). If you could play with Marshall County with a group of sophomores, that's saying a lot. Those sophomores are now seniors. The fab 4, Dathan, Kiont, Keilan, and Montrae will represent. The x-factor will be Sparkman. Let the games begin!!!!

Spring Hill has a very good team- hard to argue with 30 wins in a row- but I don't see them hanging with CPA and probably not hanging with Liberty Tech.

NO, NO, and NO! Same answer every year, that district is very weak. Several wins came via blowout in that district. Do they have a good team? yes. But they are not battle tested. CPA has the best chance in Middle,TN.and they are more battle tested. But when the smoke clears,the gold ball comes back to the West. Liberty Tech will win their 4th state title in 7yrs. BOOK IT!

NO, NO, and NO! Same answer every year, that district is very weak. Several wins came via blowout in that district. Do they have a good team? yes. But they are not battle tested. CPA has the best chance in Middle,TN.and they are more battle tested. But when the smoke clears,the gold ball comes back to the West. Liberty Tech will win their 4th state title in 7yrs. BOOK IT!

So you can bring up a weak District about Spring Hill, but argue with us when we talk about BTWs weak District.
  • Upvote 1

rotflmao! Stop following me. You are hillarious. Seriously, Memphis has different type of talent, you know that.

Obviously your saying Jackson has better talent than Memphis since u think liberty will win it amazes me how when the tourney starts u Memphis folks claim everything West of the TN river to be Memphis talent and say the trophy is coming back to its right place

Obviously your saying Jackson has better talent than Memphis since u think liberty will win it amazes me how when the tourney starts u Memphis folks claim everything West of the TN river to be Memphis talent and say the trophy is coming back to its right place

Mr.Cougarfever,Memphis has the most talent by far,there is no debate there. AA Liberty has the better team. I don't understand all your rhetoric. My daughter graduated from Liberty in 2009. I have stated on several post, I am a Memphis/West TN fan. What's your point? Nevermind, it's a moot point.

I don't know why people are overlooking Spring Hill. They are probably the most seasoned team in AA. Everybody keeps talking about the teams CPA has beaten this year. But have they really beaten anybody? The tournament they won in Ky was horrible. I saw that someone on here mentioned the two "great" teams from Ky they beat and thought to myself, really? The teams they beat didn't make it out of their district playoffs. The team from Ca (Lutheran) they beat had one player, Gabe York and are not very good. They are done too. CPA played Christ School tight but who didn't? 2012 was arguably Christ Schools worst team in years. If you look at things closely, Spring Hill beat a Ky sweet sixteen team by 15. CPA hasn't played many teams that can play them man to man and pressure the ball. They will now. Spring Hill and Tech should be not be overlooked and one of them will win it all.