Perry County vs Wartburg

theGURU

fixing to head west down I40 to be a proud dad of #2 of the Dawgs only about 32 boys from wartburg can ever say that they have done this and my son is one of them now thats what makes dad proud him being part of a rare breed at wartburg central high and in a elite company representing our school as only the 2 nd team ever to get to the state no matter what happens today 1. ill always be a proud dad 2. ill always be a Dawg 3. hope everyone travels safely from all over Tennessee getting to murfreesboro and hope every team has no injuries when saturday gets here because saturday is when the season ends and some careers! lay it on the line Dawgs play hard play fair and represent morgan county like u have all year just know that GOD LOVES US ALL and every wartburg fan is behind u 100 percent dont matter what happens u have made us proud this year.

fixing to head west down I40 to be a proud dad of #2 of the Dawgs only about 32 boys from wartburg can ever say that they have done this and my son is one of them now thats what makes dad proud him being part of a rare breed at wartburg central high and in a elite company representing our school as only the 2 nd team ever to get to the state no matter what happens today 1. ill always be a proud dad 2. ill always be a Dawg 3. hope everyone travels safely from all over Tennessee getting to murfreesboro and hope every team has no injuries when saturday gets here because saturday is when the season ends and some careers! lay it on the line Dawgs play hard play fair and represent morgan county like u have all year just know that GOD LOVES US ALL and every wartburg fan is behind u 100 percent dont matter what happens u have made us proud this year.

Good luck! Go Dawgs