Perry County vs Wartburg

theGURU

I am sure Fountain will cause problems but PC just has too many problems for Wartburg to solve. PC by 15+.

For some reason I thought Fountain was an outside player that plays mostly facing the basket. Haven't seen them play so don't know for sure. Does he play mostly outside and is he really 6'7"? Anyone out there that has actually seen him play?

I will pick the Vikings but thats pretty much a blind pick because I know nothing about this wartburg of which you speak...

Seen both teams and have idea that Perry county will have issues with Wartburg, that is part of specialty of state, playing someone totally unique and different. other bracket doesn't have near fire power of top bracket LOL

I am sure Fountain will cause problems but PC just has too many problems for Wartburg to solve. PC by 15+.

For some reason I thought Fountain was an outside player that plays mostly facing the basket. Haven't seen them play so don't know for sure. Does he play mostly outside and is he really 6'7"? Anyone out there that has actually seen him play?

Yes seenhim play alot and he is legit 6'7'' maybe taller, got 6'8'' kid and 6'6'' on bench. I think fountain plays nike ball with some travel team. Fountain can score form all over really uses his length to disrupt people, if perry county is banking on beating Wartburg inside they will have problems.