Liberty vs. Mitchell

coachrus

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Liberty have this one in the bag or does Mitchell have the Memphis mojo to win this one?

nothing is "in the bag" mitchell is definitely a better matchup for us than howard was...but then again i dont think anyone can matchup with howard based on size...

i expect a huge game from smith...he wont allow himself to sit the bench 2 games in a row like that again

folks on here sayin theyre not impressed with us this year...and this and that...anyone who has been watching TECH this season had to be thinkin "man i didnt realize our subs were really that solid"...what the rest of you dont realize is that we played so many minutes against howard without 2 of our top performers...our subs...sometimes 2...other times 3 were in the game at once...and we werent just competing...we were forcing turnovers and playing solid D...offense comes and goes...TECH defense doesnt...it is the one constant we have and something to be extremely proud of...i couldnt say enough about our boys after the game...

anyway...lookin foward to the game with mitchell...thats kind of another staple of these championships isnt it...liberty vs mitchell

i kinda like that we played so sloppy and were able to win...mitchell wont overlook us...but that other side of the bracket that thinks this is gona be a walkthru...lol...the state champions are comin from this game...bet on it