Lake County vs Perry County

theGURU

After watching both teams play yesterday here are my thoughts

1. Tempo

A. If Perry Co. can run their game plan and control the tempo then it will be a big advantage for them.

B. If Lake Co. controls the tempo then I think their run and gun style will be hard to handle

2. Outside shooting

A. Rhodes and Dill need to have a good day shooting from the outside to give Perry Co. the advantage

B. Lake Co. has a strong paint presence but I think they will need some outside shots to fall if Perry Co. is shooting well from the outside

3. Defense

A. Perry control will have to be strong in their defense to keep Lake Co. out of the paint

B. Lake Co will have to be more protective on the outside shot than they were yesterday.

Just my thought but I think it will be a great game either way

After watching both teams play yesterday here are my thoughts

1. Tempo

A. If Perry Co. can run their game plan and control the tempo then it will be a big advantage for them.

B. If Lake Co. controls the tempo then I think their run and gun style will be hard to handle

2. Outside shooting

A. Rhodes and Dill need to have a good day shooting from the outside to give Perry Co. the advantage

B. Lake Co. has a strong paint presence but I think they will need some outside shots to fall if Perry Co. is shooting well from the outside

3. Defense

A. Perry control will have to be strong in their defense to keep Lake Co. out of the paint

B. Lake Co will have to be more protective on the outside shot than they were yesterday.

Just my thought but I think it will be a great game either way