FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

I completely agree with you. 2A football was a complete joke this year which is why our round 1 was 42-0, round 4 was 39-6 and the state final was a shutout at 34-0! We couldn't hardly find a team to make us break a sweat!

Your post of "this is not football".....no kidding but I love how people get real concerned about a game so they start these posts about how bad they are going to blow the other team away. That's a textbook example of "yikes-I better start trying to swing the momentum the other way and hope other catch on and follow".

I have not posted a score prediction all week.

I have not posted a score prediction all week.

Why not post one for the state game? This is not in a harsh way, I really am curious what you think about this. You seem to really put a lot of thought into basketball so forgetting what team you WANT to win, what do you think the outcome is?

Why not post one for the state game? This is not in a harsh way, I really am curious what you think about this. You seem to really put a lot of thought into basketball so forgetting what team you WANT to win, what do you think the outcome is?

I know this wasn't directed toward me, but here is what I think. FCS hasn't really played good in either game. PC plays a lot like most District 7 teams so that's good for us. We have the better athletes but they have the better basketball players. I want FCS to win but my score prediction is 56-44 PC. I just don't think we will put a complete game together.

I know this wasn't directed toward me, but here is what I think. FCS hasn't really played good in either game. PC plays a lot like most District 7 teams so that's good for us. We have the better athletes but they have the better basketball players. I want FCS to win but my score prediction is 56-44 PC. I just don't think we will put a complete game together.

I believe FCS could win though. FCS has been the underdogs MANY times, and been told they wouldnt win, and still win. Logic would tell me PC would win, but I know FCS's basketball team. they have it in them!

Better athletes REALLY????