FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

Snowball, every now and then you make a lot of since. Seriously, I believe you are one of the more competent posters on the T.

PC had the worse fans of the day, complained about every call. And to the one that called the ref a MF in front of a 3yr old, way to go . learn how to win and lose with pride.Enjoy the silver.

Snowball, every now and then you make a lot of since. Seriously, I believe you are one of the more competent posters on the T.

PC had the worse fans of the day, complained about every call. And to the one that called the ref a MF in front of a 3yr old, way to go . learn how to win and lose with pride.Enjoy the silver.

Lol so im guessing your a FCS or Trousdale or a Boyd fan? Bud, we all watched the 2a football game either in person or on tv. I would really hate to see what would happen if Wayne Co. or South Pitt got a hold of either of those teams, this year. Coach Rice would have to pull the starters. I am not trying to mean to you lil man but I am just stating the cold hard facts. :thumb:

1 state championship and you know it all. roflol.gifwe(tc) play the same scheme as wayne county, have done it for years and have 9 state championships in 2a and 1a to show for it. south pitt is an undisciplined team and you were fortunate. you would have done well to beat gordonsville, probably not though. fcs and trousdale would beat wayne county by 14 fairly easy. perry county would have been beat by 21 or more. enjoy your first championship. come back and talk to me when you're team proves to be more than just a flash in the pan.

better find an umbrella, cause now it's raining cold hard facts in here. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

why thank you, oc. it's nice to be appreciated. blush.gif i know you don't post much but i enjoy when you do. i'm fairly certain you are an fc man. y'all are having a great year. i hope we turn that around for you all next fall. icon_lol.gif

I am not getting on any of the other PC fans. They all seemed to be classy on the T and the ones around me at the game. Their are bad ones everywhere, which includes FC too, but we can't label a school based on a minority. PC should be proud of their boys and good luck in the future.

I must be delirious to actually say "I agree." Maybe Spring is here and his brain has thawed or maybe a mutual respect has been born since we always had it for TC. Either way thanks for your unbiased thoughts Snowball. C ya in October.

As for the PC team and staff, I saw nothing but total class and hard play! It's obvious your program is on a level that I hope FC will one day reach. I've waited 30 years and wasn't sure I would ever see FC win a basketball title. I can't imagine having been there 8 times. Well done Cleve and staff. Thanks for clearing the hurdle this year. Job well done.

Edited by Volzchamps

why thank you, oc. it's nice to be appreciated. blush.gif i know you don't post much but i enjoy when you do. i'm fairly certain you are an fc man. y'all are having a great year. i hope we turn that around for you all next fall. icon_lol.gif

You should feel appreciated because you bring the thunder. Poor jtown didn't know what he was getting into. That region just claimed it's first state title and now their top three teams would have won state. Good thing we are both in region 4. :D

Edited by orangecrush