Lenoir City Girls Basketball

lcbball30

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is, check again. His name is Joseph Wright under Hardin Valley Academy faculty website.

He works for TVA, NOT Hardin Valley - check again. He was @ Hardin Valley last semester, but not now. From what I understand he wanted out of teaching and that is why he left L.C. Maybe a more prestigious school might have lured him to teach and coach, but like I said before, I think he was over it. I'd say he worked at Hardin Valley for a semester while he was looking for the right job - hence TVA. School websites don't update their faculty information until the start of the next school year.

He works for TVA, NOT Hardin Valley - check again. He was @ Hardin Valley last semester, but not now. From what I understand he wanted out of teaching and that is why he left L.C. Maybe a more prestigious school might have lured him to teach and coach, but like I said before, I think he was over it. I'd say he worked at Hardin Valley for a semester while he was looking for the right job - hence TVA. School websites don't update their faculty information until the start of the next school year.

My mistake.

Then why has he just recently applied for another area high school coaching job that will involve teaching?

Then why has he just recently applied for another area high school coaching job that will involve teaching?

If you're talking about wb, then yeah you're right. However, I NEVER said he wouldn't coach again. I just said that I HEARD he was tired of it at the time. Also, he does have some connections at wb - no surprise to me he would apply to be the coach there. Some coaches just can't get it out of their system when they leave for a little while. Besides, if he goes to wb, then they'll have 2 coach hoppers as head coaches.

• 2 weeks later...