Morgan County Football

ETNHSFootball

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports out of Coalfield have been great, they are working hard in the weight room and most of the kids have been working out in Oakridge because of the little weight room. Iv heard drama with some of the kids and I also heard some kids had been in trouble. Coalfield will win County Championship :popcorneater: .

Oakdale is typical Oakdale with a small amount of kids, but a few very talented kids. I’ve heard reports they might have a GREAT year this year with a revamped QB, a talented transfer and a few new coaches. I heard rumors they were hiring out of state coaches, so they must have landed some Kilby Money :thumb: .

Sunbright is going to be down this year with the loss of England who could of played small college ball. Sunbrights Offensive and Defense Line will be the staple of the team :hungry: .

Wartburg is unknown at this point, but I’m predicting Wartburg will upset a few teams this year with Ellisons Offense they will put up crazy numbers. Wartburg is has the Best Head Coach in Morgan County so if the talent is there the Wins will follow ;) .

Reports out of Coalfield have been great, they are working hard in the weight room and most of the kids have been working out in Oakridge because of the little weight room. Iv heard drama with some of the kids and I also heard some kids had been in trouble. Coalfield will win County Championship :popcorneater: .

Oakdale is typical Oakdale with a small amount of kids, but a few very talented kids. I’ve heard reports they might have a GREAT year this year with a revamped QB, a talented transfer and a few new coaches. I heard rumors they were hiring out of state coaches, so they must have landed some Kilby Money :thumb: .

Sunbright is going to be down this year with the loss of England who could of played small college ball. Sunbrights Offensive and Defense Line will be the staple of the team :hungry: .

Wartburg is unknown at this point, but I’m predicting Wartburg will upset a few teams this year with Ellisons Offense they will put up crazy numbers. Wartburg is has the Best Head Coach in Morgan County so if the talent is there the Wins will follow ;) .

Ellison is the best coach and his offense will score a bunch of points this year. They will have a whole lot of seniors this year and should be the favorite for the district championship.

It's good to hear about some of the teams. I honestly think that Coalfield with its huge line and hard runners, Wartburg with practically its whole team returning, and Oneida with their running attack and stout defense all have a shot to make a big run for the playoffs.

Who is the QB transfer that made his way to Oakdale? Is he any good, do they have any weapons at WR, and can they protect him?

Wartburg will have the biggest line in the district with BoBo Robinson, Conrad Williams, Brandon Adams, Allan Trosper, Red Simms and several others. We also have some of the best skill players like Wesley Melhorn, Justin Crouch, Nick Reeves, Adam Susak, Henry Taylor, Austin Langley and Brandon Justes. There are other players that will be very good this season. I can't wait until spring practice in a few weeks.

Wartburg usually always has a big line! I don’t know what it is but they produce great linemen. But in 2012 Coalfield will have the best Offensive and Defensive line in the region if not East Tennessee. They are extremely talented and Massive.

Im wondering about Sunbright, I haven’t heard nothing from that camp as of yet?

I keep hearing gossip that Oakdale landed a few new experienced coaches and a VERY talented Transfer.

So the England kid isn't playing college ball? I don't understand that at all! But anyway it could be an interesting year in MO County. I think Wartburg should be pretty good and Coalfield should be also. It will be hard to believe that one big lineman will only be a sophomore-that's scary!!

So the England kid isn't playing college ball? I don't understand that at all! But anyway it could be an interesting year in MO County. I think Wartburg should be pretty good and Coalfield should be also. It will be hard to believe that one big lineman will only be a sophomore-that's scary!!

What lineman will we have that is only going to be a sophomore?

What lineman will we have that is only going to be a sophomore?

I was refering to the kid from Coalfield that's started since his 8th grade year and made all state last year. I can't think of his name right off hand, but I think he's future D1 material without a doubt!

Let us look at the county schools position by position. QB Wartburg has the only starter back with Austin Langley so I give the Bulldogs the edge. Who is going to be QB at the other schools? RB Wesley Melhorn is the fastest kid around and you add Henry Taylor as the power back and you have an awesome backfield. The Bunch kid at Sunbright is good but he won't have the blocking, coaching or the supporting cast to excel. WR Justin Crouch, Nick Reeves, Adam Susak make the Bulldogs the best at this spot. Coalfield lost Wilkins and Sunbright lost Hunter and Turner. OL I have been talking about how good Wartburg is goiing to be up front and they return four starters there with big BoBo as the leader. He goes about six foot four and weighs about 290. he is the strongest kid in the district and will be getting a lot of looks at colleges. add Conrad Williams, Red Simms, BA Adams, Kilby and others and this line will move mountains. OC Coach Ellison calls his own plays and he has set a lot of records as OC and he has the weapons to set some more this year. I want to hear other thoughts on other teams offense. We will look at defense later on.

Rumors and Speculation has it that a few coalfield players are having academic issues :roflol: , and Wartburg had some players quit :roll: . Morgan County Football Might be more even this year for Sunbright and Oakdale since these other schools can’t keep it together :popcorneater: .