Stewart County

RustyPorter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this hire there is two choices. Hire the right guy who happens to be a good coach or hire a good coach who might be the right guy.

Are they going to hire someone this week. Would be good for the players to know who their coach is going to be before spring practice is over. I know you want to make what you hope is the right hire but most of the time you do not find out until a couple years down the road. Hopefully the hire will be soon and everything works out for the best for the kids and the program.

Edited by 33twist

Are they going to hire someone this week. Would be good for the players to know who their coach is going to be before spring practice is over. I know you want to make what you hope is the right hire but most of the time you do not find out until a couple years down the road. Hopefully the hire will be soon and everything works out for the best for the kids and the program.

I heard they were going with the interim coach on staff.

What is the word coming out of Stewart County. I think they will have a new coach in place before school is out and sure whatever they decide it will work out best for everyone and the players. Now the past coach had been there awhile and did a really good job but sometimes a change makes it even better. Good luck to Stewart County and hopefully you will take it to the next level.

What is the word coming out of Stewart County. I think they will have a new coach in place before school is out and sure whatever they decide it will work out best for everyone and the players. Now the past coach had been there awhile and did a really good job but sometimes a change makes it even better. Good luck to Stewart County and hopefully you will take it to the next level.

I read that the coach in Stewart had to retire because of illness in the family. That's a shame he seemed to be doing a good job there. Any word yet on a replacement or if anyone has expressed interest in this job?

Today they will name Haggard as coach and totally screw the current dc into leaving