HVA vs Powell "Panthers"

Guest HVA4LIFE

HVA is going to give a mental/physical beatdown to the Powell "Panthers". I recently heard about the Powell game Monday and i was told "UT" Owenby was only hitting speeds in the range of 77-80 mph.If you ask me that is pretty solid for a D1 prospect am i right? The HVA HAWKS! is the most consistant team in 3AAA. If Owenby(s) don't bring their "A" game then the Hawks are going to give them a nice pair of "L's" next to their name. All Powell fans, please be warned, be prepared to start warming up the bus at around the 4th inning cause we just need 5 of the 7. Skeen will be seeing a decent amount of Curveballs so he needs to be prepared for alot of "K's". What do you all think?

I have read HVA4LIFE's posts and have even heard them referenced out at some ballfields during district play. No way this poster speaks for the HVA program. I am not sure if the poster is a comedian, a kid playing games, or someone outside the HVA program trying to stir up some bulletin board material. I have never heard a player or a fan within the HVA program speak with this type of disrespect for any opponent. I have ignored the previous posts that are equally as stupid and I hope, by responding, I haven't dignified the poster's comments. This message board goes out across the state and some good natured talk between rivals is a great thing to do. But HVA4LIFE's posts makes the district look silly if we all take the bait. TSpoon started a real discussion thread for the Halls - Powell games this week. Maybe he can do another one for HVA- Powell next week and we can all respond to that one. It should be a great week of baseball.

HVA is going to give a mental/physical beatdown to the Powell "Panthers". I recently heard about the Powell game Monday and i was told "UT" Owenby was only hitting speeds in the range of 77-80 mph.If you ask me that is pretty solid for a D1 prospect am i right? The HVA HAWKS! is the most consistant team in 3AAA. If Owenby(s) don't bring their "A" game then the Hawks are going to give them a nice pair of "L's" next to their name. All Powell fans, please be warned, be prepared to start warming up the bus at around the 4th inning cause we just need 5 of the 7. Skeen will be seeing a decent amount of Curveballs so he needs to be prepared for alot of "K's". What do you all think?

Owenby's not a D1 prospect you stupid idiot....he's a D1 signee (Tennessee).

Read the newspaper moron!

I'm not even a huge Powell fan, but I hope they shove it up HVA's ####. Only because of the garbage I have been reading on here. HVA has one good year and they act like they are a dynasty. It wasn't long ago when they were the 3AAA doormat that everyone wiped the crap off their feet on. I personally know Kirk Renegar and I wish he would get wind of all this. He would not be happy.

I have read HVA4LIFE's posts and have even heard them referenced out at some ballfields during district play. No way this poster speaks for the HVA program. I am not sure if the poster is a comedian, a kid playing games, or someone outside the HVA program trying to stir up some bulletin board material. I have never heard a player or a fan within the HVA program speak with this type of disrespect for any opponent. I have ignored the previous posts that are equally as stupid and I hope, by responding, I haven't dignified the poster's comments. This message board goes out across the state and some good natured talk between rivals is a great thing to do. But HVA4LIFE's posts makes the district look silly if we all take the bait. TSpoon started a real discussion thread for the Halls - Powell games this week. Maybe he can do another one for HVA- Powell next week and we can all respond to that one. It should be a great week of baseball.

I was going to start a Powell/HVA thread, but after reading all the garbage and disrespect on here from a couple of HVA fans, I decided against it.

Sorry <_<