Cloudland Football

91LANDERS

What does it matter to you jerry Pujo, Josh King , Oliver CUDA69 where they scrimmage. The only reason you all care is so you can critisize the new coach and the program. I am reading about all the support for the program what have you all did productive for the program latley?. I bet you all cant name one thing you have done for the program. I love how you all can talk it up about the program when in fact you all are just full of it. Pujo why does it matter what the truth is about the hiring? You keep saying the truth will come out why does it matter. The truth is Mike was offered the job and he turned it down. Randy will do a great job with the football team. Jealousy is the devil. Keep your nose in hampton where you chose to be.

I just like watching football,I already know when and where Hampton scrimmages,I'll be right there watching.As far as that being true about Mike ,its not and I'm just one of the few who knows the truth.And when you talk about being jealous,what in the heck have I to be jealous of.I do think you told a little lie,now thats of the devil.This is a Tn highschool message board and I'll post as I please. "Randy will do a great job"??? I thought Brock Pittman was going to be the new coach.

Edited by pujo

I believe we've got us a coach. We, as a community, just need to step up and support the PROGRAM every way possible. Whether it be helping on the staff, painting the field, feeding the team, giving money, lending a helping hand or just saying a kind word and showing interest.

GO 'LANDERS

What does it matter to you jerry Pujo, Josh King , Oliver CUDA69 where they scrimmage. The only reason you all care is so you can critisize the new coach and the program. I am reading about all the support for the program what have you all did productive for the program latley?. I bet you all cant name one thing you have done for the program. I love how you all can talk it up about the program when in fact you all are just full of it. Pujo why does it matter what the truth is about the hiring? You keep saying the truth will come out why does it matter. The truth is Mike was offered the job and he turned it down. Randy will do a great job with the football team. Jealousy is the devil. Keep your nose in hampton where you chose to be.

Maybe You Should Read The Rules At The Top Right Of Your Screen Before You Post Again....And Before You Lay Out Your Response To Me..Know This!..I Am A Moderator ...And If You Wish To Remain On These Boards To Comment On Your New Coach's Progress..I'd Take The Tone Out Of Your Post!

I haven't posted on here in quite a while,but since my name was brought up I can tell you this I've always supported cloudland even if I don't like the job the coaches have done lately.I'm not a football guru like pujo and king and theres no way I could be a coach either,but I know a good coached team when I see it and we haven't had one since mike left.I don't criticize out of dislike I just tell it as I see it,Robbie is a good guy I just don't think he was ready for coaching and it showed on the field, I don't believe it was lack of talent.I'm really tired of the whole mess that why I don't post on here anymore cause it really doesn't matter what my opinion.it is what it is.I'll still support cloudland and hopefully the new coach who ever it may be will bring some respect back to the program.I miss the good old days.

Edited by cuda44069

One more thing while we're at it, I've not criticized any of the Cloudland coaches past or present. The only thing I have said about the new coach is he's a good hire. All of the criticism I have seen on here has come from "Cloudland people". I think the coaches have a really tough job and they all make mistakes. Regardless how this coach does you won't see me criticizing him. Carry on.

I haven't posted on here in quite a while,but since my name was brought up I can tell you this I've always supported cloudland even if I don't like the job the coaches have done lately.I'm not a football guru like pujo and king and theres no way I could be a coach either,but I know a good coached team when I see it and we haven't had one since mike left.I don't criticize out of dislike I just tell it as I see it,Robbie is a good guy I just don't think he was ready for coaching and it showed on the field, I don't believe it was lack of talent.I'm really tired of the whole mess that why I don't post on here anymore cause it really doesn't matter what my opinion.it is what it is.I'll still support cloudland and hopefully the new coach who ever it may be will bring some respect back to the program.I miss the good old days.

.it is what it is. I have been saying that for months. There were too many stipulations involved for Mike to take the job. He turned it down because he wasn't welcome by the right people. To just say he turned it down is a half-truth. Politics suck but they exist EVERYWHERE. It's just part of it. Classy post Cuda. Keep your head up, our PROGRAM is gonna bounce back. We will have a winning season this year, I can feel it. These boys are ready for some football.

GO 'LANDERS

.it is what it is. I have been saying that for months. There were too many stipulations involved for Mike to take the job. He turned it down because he wasn't welcome by the right people. To just say he turned it down is a half-truth. Politics suck but they exist EVERYWHERE. It's just part of it. Classy post Cuda. Keep your head up, our PROGRAM is gonna bounce back. We will have a winning season this year, I can feel it. These boys are ready for some football.

GO 'LANDERS

As Paul Harvey would say,now you know, most of the story.And just because most of my interest is at Hampton for the present time,that don't mean that I don't think highly of several of the Cloudland kids. Shoot,mine was almost a Highlander again.

Alrighty then! :) Looks like we got us a coach. Not only a coach but a coach that will concentrate on the area of need that makes a team. As an ex lineman I have a feeling he will personally take charge of this area. The word I've heard is that we will be runnin the spread. But more like Greenville RUNS it. The power spread I guess you'd say. Not real sure about defense.I think this cat brings discipline, hard work and enthusiasim, which are all things that our program will benefit from. Don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty excited about the whole deal. Now I just hope to get a little time off to be able to watch this deal unfold in spring practice. As far as a scrimmage I'm hearing it is against H.Valley? Not sure about that though.

As Paul Harvey would say,now you know, most of the story.And just because most of my interest is at Hampton for the present time,that don't mean that I don't think highly of several of the Cloudland kids. Shoot,mine was almost a Highlander again.

Pujo,sounds like they have made a good hire,glad to hear it.Now some of us outsiders can read about Cloudland football instead of the politics surrounding it.This will be good for the boys to know who their leader is good luck guys!Hope you win them all but one.

Pujo,sounds like they have made a good hire,glad to hear it.Now some of us outsiders can read about Cloudland football instead of the politics surrounding it.This will be good for the boys to know who their leader is good luck guys!Hope you win them all but one.

It should be a fun experience for the Landers to invade the reservation.I love the atmosphere at Greenback.Thats what small town football is all about.Cloudland used to be the same way,Its been a while since the kids have witnessed that type of hair raising atmosphere.Thats some fun stuff to watch.

It should be a fun experience for the Landers to invade the reservation.I love the atmosphere at Greenback.Thats what small town football is all about.Cloudland used to be the same way,Its been a while since the kids have witnessed that type of hair raising atmosphere.Thats some fun stuff to watch.

It's comin back Pujo. Idk why but I got this feelin. I can't wait. We gotta get this community back behind this PROGRAM. I know your boy and your brother are at Hampton, but I also know that you remember what it used to be like. We traveled many miles together supporting this PROGRAM. Some were even after Mike left. It's gonna take a little time, but I truly believe the LANDER NATION is on its way back. I have been pisswd all winter about not having a coach and I have expressed my disapproval of how it was handled. But I think they finally got it right. Just going with my gut ;). GO 'LANDERS