Cloudland Football

91LANDERS

Lol the landers tickle me PINK! Randy Birchfield is this towns coach, he's just hired him a good cover boy! Heck I heard randy is already doing the second part of spring practice. As far as your offense get used to a pattern a lot like the middle school has had the past few years...

Make no mistake Brock Pitman is the new coach. The reason that Randy is doing the second part of spring practice is because Coach Pittman can only be here for a few days because he is living 6 hours away now. As for the team looking like the middle school that would be fine with me. They won alot of games. Who doesnt like winning?

It's comin back Pujo. Idk why but I got this feelin. I can't wait. We gotta get this community back behind this PROGRAM. I know your boy and your brother are at Hampton, but I also know that you remember what it used to be like. We traveled many miles together supporting this PROGRAM. Some were even after Mike left. It's gonna take a little time, but I truly believe the LANDER NATION is on its way back. I have been pisswd all winter about not having a coach and I have expressed my disapproval of how it was handled. But I think they finally got it right. Just going with my gut ;). GO 'LANDERS

Good Lord willing,we'll do quite a bit more traveling.Wheather its to see you;re kids, mine or just some exciting game. Highschool football is the best ticket out there.

Good Lord willing,we'll do quite a bit more traveling.Wheather its to see you;re kids, mine or just some exciting game. Highschool football is the best ticket out there.

Amen brother. No where else can you get such awesome entertainment for only $5. Until TSSAA shows up in Nov. and charges $8 but it's still a good deal. We will continue on, no worries there. I can't wait. Done got the fever.

Sometimes I wonder why all the animals had companions and God left Adam alone. I think the Lord new throughout the hand of time what the opposite sex was going to do to us and if Adam wanted a mate, he was going to have to ask him up front. :roflol:

It kinda left him open to the old "well, you asked for it"

"well, you see, there are some folks you just can't reach. Then you have what we had here just the other day ....

Failure to communicate"

May not be word for word but this quote holds a lot of merit

Is that from a Guns'n Roses song? Civil War? I doubt we'll see the young Birchfield boy running the ball 30 times a game this year. A year of JV ball should get those middle schoolers accustomed to the high school level.

Is that from a Guns'n Roses song? Civil War? I doubt we'll see the young Birchfield boy running the ball 30 times a game this year. A year of JV ball should get those middle schoolers accustomed to the high school level.

Im always for the kid with the most talent & heart filling the spot. If the young lad is the best at RB, hope he plays every down...if not, he should stay on the sidelines...I feel the same way about my own boys!

Edited by uknoit2

Im always for the kid with the most talent & heart filling the spot. If the young lad is the best at RB, hope he plays every down...if not, he should stay on the sidelines...I feel the same way about my own boys!

Thats not happening,Cloudland is pretty loaded with skill positions kids .I'm sue Colby will get plenty of action in the JV games.