Cloudland Football

91LANDERS

I find it hard to believe this is a player from Hampton....Even Cloudland for that matter...May be dead wrong, but the Hampton players I know, and have known for years, wouldn't diss their facilities, coaches and teammates.

There is a Cloudland poster that could give us some insight, if he would cool.png

There are transfers on about every team around...The better players will not be on our side lines watching NC (nor any kid from anywhere) players play just because of who they are

Just a good ole boys, never meanin' no harm, beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law(Butchie) since the day their account was born! Players have no bizness even lookin at these here boards,jmo. I know my boy has WWAAYYY more important things to do. C'mon kid, you're livin proof WHY players shouldn't be on here. This is for the old has beens that still love the game. Go to Itunes and buy Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" and MAYBE you'll..............never mind. Come back and log on in 10,15,even 20 years(wow has it been that long?) and MAYBE you'll get it. We can't play it but we still LOVE it. There is nothing else compares to highschool football,nothing. So if us old hasbeens want to get on here and discuss, disect, and break down the game(not to mention some GOOD NATURED ribbin' every once in awhile) don't get your panties in a wad because of it. If you really are a player, get off here,stay off here,don't worry about what these old coots are sayin on here and go take care of business and maybe transfers from b.f.e,nc won't take your spot!

Man I was just asking a question,didn't mean any harm.I don't think any of the people on these pOst ever played a down,most don't know what it takes ,just get on here and run off at the mouth.I guess this will get me booted off again,so I might as well say what's on my mind I think you all need to get a life,if this is all you all have to do thats pretty sad.I think youall need to stand in a circle and sing kom by ya,don't understand how some can get on here say what they want but others can't (guess its the good ole boys club) I'll let my play do my talking.C all you landers wk 10 I'll b the one banging heads,also don't get all u Bulldog fans on a cloudland post we need to stick to your own kind the kind that hold their kids back just to play a sport,and our great coach who recruits players from everywhere just to try and win not fair to the kids who have gone to Hampton all their life then get cheated get pushed to the side for NC people.Hope you all njoy the season 10-0 hope when my days are over I don't get on here and discuss high school kids,hope I have better things to do.

You might get in a fight in the parking lot week 10, but thats the only way you'll be knocking any heads. As far as the transfer thing goes 'it happens everywhere, but you still have to earn a spot. As far as discussing high school kids on here, thats what you seem to be doing,most of us discuss High School football TEAMS.

Man I was just asking a question,didn't mean any harm.I don't think any of the people on these pOst ever played a down,most don't know what it takes ,just get on here and run off at the mouth.I guess this will get me booted off again,so I might as well say what's on my mind I think you all need to get a life,if this is all you all have to do thats pretty sad.I think youall need to stand in a circle and sing kom by ya,don't understand how some can get on here say what they want but others can't (guess its the good ole boys club) I'll let my play do my talking.C all you landers wk 10 I'll b the one banging heads,also don't get all u Bulldog fans on a cloudland post we need to stick to your own kind the kind that hold their kids back just to play a sport,and our great coach who recruits players from everywhere just to try and win not fair to the kids who have gone to Hampton all their life then get cheated get pushed to the side for NC people.Hope you all njoy the season 10-0 hope when my days are over I don't get on here and discuss high school kids,hope I have better things to do.

Oh young one,yes some of us have played this great game.Some of us have got to teach our children how to play this great game,but to really know how to play it you have to respect it and the ones who have played it long before you.We get old and all we can do is talk about it so dont ruin it for us older folks.I have a young stud on the Greenback team and he loves this game as much as i,people like you give this younger generation a bad name.

Some people just need to worry about their schoolwork and football,sounds like some body needs a timeout.I say this guy is not from any of the schools in the area,may just a poop stirrer.Maybe he'll be gone for good this time so we all can talk about our teams in peace.doubt its any kid from CLOUDLAND i know most of them,they have more important things to worry about.Friday CHS 28 AHS 7 going to welcome them the ORR field with a butt whoopping.GO HIGHLANDERS

We don't owe this "anomynous" poster any explanations. I too played the game 18 years ago. I wasn't very good at it physically but like these other fellers, I know a thing or two about it. We've also lived long enough to learn how to see through computer screens and you are not as young as you let on to be. These guys can figure you out in a hurry, lol

Some people just need to worry about their schoolwork and football,sounds like some body needs a timeout.I say this guy is not from any of the schools in the area,may just a poop stirrer.Maybe he'll be gone for good this time so we all can talk about our teams in peace.doubt its any kid from CLOUDLAND i know most of them,they have more important things to worry about.Friday CHS 28 AHS 7 going to welcome them the ORR field with a butt whoopping.GO HIGHLANDERS

No way its a Cloudland kid,my guees is its a Hampton kid that don't even play.

Yea, ole "pool paint" is from these here parts! I thought once or twice you might know who he was.

Sometimes, no reply is the best reply to some of these posters...Know what I mean?!

Good luck Landers, I'll hopefully be up to watch the game

"Hopefully" ain't good enough. Ya better be there......hoser!!

I expect alot of heart and pride out of this years team. I've watched this bunch of boys from the time they played flag football,. Some teams may be more talented,but it'll be hard to match their heart and desire.