District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

Giles may win the district but there's no way Fairview finishes in the "middle of the pack". They return Ramey, Buttrey, Stevenson, Wall, Moore, Franklin, Myatt, McDonald, and a host of others from teams that have been very good each of the last 2 seasons (10-2 in 2010 & 11-2 in 2011).

Outside of Giles there isn't a team in this district that is capable of beating Fairview in 2012....

I don't want to give anybody else in the district any encouragement but Marshall and Lewis Co wont be laying down for the yellowbugs this year. and Paage always wins a game or two nobody expected them to.

2011 vs 12-AA

Lewis County: W (34-14)

Page: W (30-7)

East Hickman: W (52-16)

Hickman County: W (44-7)

Marshall County: W (35-16)

Giles County: L (14-15)

Spring Hill: W (41-8)

Summit: W (49-9)

Hickman County: W (42-0): 1st Round of TSSAA Playoffs

Lewis County: W (35-21): 2nd Round of TSSAA Playoffs

2010 vs 12-AA

East Hickman: W (38-0)

Marshall County: W (31-14)

Spring Hill: W (41-14)

Giles County: L (14-20)

Page: W (23-3)

Lewis County: W (21-12)

Hickman County: W (41-0)

Fairview is 15-0 against Page, Lewis County, Marshall County, Hickman County, East Hickman, Summit, and Spring Hill over the last 2 years. The combined score of those games was 557-141 in favor of the Yellow Jackets.

Fairview is 0-2 against Giles County over the last 2 years. The combined score of those games was 28-35 in favor of Giles County.

Fairview has not even been "tested" by anyone outside of Giles County during their run these last 2 years. With a "good nucleus" returning in 2012 why would anyone expect these DOMINANT VICTORIES to suddenly become LOSSES????? Have the Fairview players "forgotten" how to win over the offseason?????

2011 vs 12-AA

Lewis County: W (34-14)

Page: W (30-7)

East Hickman: W (52-16)

Hickman County: W (44-7)

Marshall County: W (35-16)

Giles County: L (14-15)

Spring Hill: W (41-8)

Summit: W (49-9)

Hickman County: W (42-0): 1st Round of TSSAA Playoffs

Lewis County: W (35-21): 2nd Round of TSSAA Playoffs

2010 vs 12-AA

East Hickman: W (38-0)

Marshall County: W (31-14)

Spring Hill: W (41-14)

Giles County: L (14-20)

Page: W (23-3)

Lewis County: W (21-12)

Hickman County: W (41-0)

Fairview is 15-0 against Page, Lewis County, Marshall County, Hickman County, East Hickman, Summit, and Spring Hill over the last 2 years. The combined score of those games was 557-141 in favor of the Yellow Jackets.

Fairview is 0-2 against Giles County over the last 2 years. The combined score of those games was 28-35 in favor of Giles County.

Fairview has not even been "tested" by anyone outside of Giles County during their run these last 2 years. With a "good nucleus" returning in 2012 why would anyone expect these DOMINANT VICTORIES to suddenly become LOSSES????? Have the Fairview players "forgotten" how to win over the offseason?????

Lewis gets them. Who the heck knows about Page, SH, and Marshall. Hickman will be better.

While I agree their athletes match up their coaching is left wanting... :mrgreen:

I think it's a toss up between Giles and Fairview on who wins the district. Both bring back a lot of talent and will be good teams next year. Page had a good spring and are gonna make some great additions to the new coaching staff soon. They step up and finish third. Marshall and Lewis will be improved also so they might be there as well. I hope spring hill is better this year as well cuz it's tough not to see them up there as well.

My preditctions

1. Fairview

2. Giles

3. Page

4. Marshall

5. Lewis

6. Spring Hill

7. Summit

8. East Hickman

9. Hickman

I think it's a toss up between Giles and Fairview on who wins the district. Both bring back a lot of talent and will be good teams next year. Page had a good spring and are gonna make some great additions to the new coaching staff soon. They step up and finish third. Marshall and Lewis will be improved also so they might be there as well. I hope spring hill is better this year as well cuz it's tough not to see them up there as well.

My preditctions

1. Fairview

2. Giles

3. Page

4. Marshall

5. Lewis

6. Spring Hill

7. Summit

8. East Hickman

9. Hickman

(In John Madden voice (while drawing air circles around his quote)) ^^Now, here's a guy that hasnt been around football much.^^

Well seeing as not only I played for 4 years at Page and Ive been going to page games since I could walk I think I know a little bit. I do the best I can seeing as I dont know much about Lewis County or some of these schools that I only see when they play page. Also Lewis County specifically hasn't done a whole lot to deserve recognition anyway. In the 3 years you've been in the district, outside of the impressive win over Giles this past year and a couple of fluke wins over Page in the past 2 years and finally getting past the first round in the playoffs last year that's it. So looking forward to when yall come up here on September 21st. It will be a fun game. Go Pats!!

I think that since we had over 1000 yards rushing the past 2 spring scrimmages against Chester County and Camden that we are going to do pretty good this year. I would love nothing more then for everyone to beat Marshall County cause in all Honesty, I think nobody likes them besides the people who go there. I would love to see them lose every game but I know that won't happen. The top 3 in the district is gonna be Lewis, Giles, and Fairview (that is not my order though). Page will battle for 4th place with Marshall and it's a toss up from there. Lewis has alot of weapons returning and so does Fairview and Giles. I know Summit has the whole team returning but I think they are 1 season away. The bad thing is that Lewis plays Fairview and Giles at there places. It's gonna be tough. I'm excited to see how everybody turns out. Just not Marshall. Nobody likes them. Haha