District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

But he knows everything...just ask him. He knows everything about all the coaches and quotes coaches but fails to give their names or affiliations....... But! I think he may actually talk to coaches because the two it seems he would talk to the most both quit. I guess the smell started to bother them.

Hahaha i guess you're right Rock.

You're right, I don't, but unfortunately for y'all, half a dozen other people do. Including your principal and now the TSSAA. Time will tell many things.......especially what a dirtbag OC is.

oc can't help some of your guys wanted to play for a winning team,all they had to do was move here

Why does it even matter? you know? Cowboy just lets everybody know how stupid he is......Once Again.cool.png He don't even know what school to cheer for. Marshall? Columbia? What about his name... Culleoka? I don't even know if they have a football team.. He's mind is on another planet

"He's mind is on another planet".....I think that should be "His mind is on another planet"...And your calling somebody stupid!!! lol

But he knows everything...just ask him. He knows everything about all the coaches and quotes coaches but fails to give their names or affiliations....... But! I think he may actually talk to coaches because the two it seems he would talk to the most both quit. I guess the smell started to bother them.

What coaches quit?? I thought they were let go??

Cant blame anyone for wanting to escape the mess MC has been this offseason. ........so CCboy is all upset because some parents wanted better for their sons. What a shame.

Playing for a dirtbag coach that doesn't want to be there and is out the door after this season is "better for their sons"? Please explain that one. Also, OC getting his players, managers, and player parents to contact kids and say, hey, OC wants you to call him doesn't quite mean, "well they contacted me and wanted to come play for us". Give me a break. A dirtbag is a dirtbag, regardless of how he goes about doing it. BTW, all the Marshall kids are practicing at MARSHALL and are happy to be there, so guess they didn't really care about playing for Giles after all.

Playing for a dirtbag coach that doesn't want to be there and is out the door after this season is "better for their sons"? Please explain that one. Also, OC getting his players, managers, and player parents to contact kids and say, hey, OC wants you to call him doesn't quite mean, "well they contacted me and wanted to come play for us". Give me a break. A dirtbag is a dirtbag, regardless of how he goes about doing it. BTW, all the Marshall kids are practicing at MARSHALL and are happy to be there, so guess they didn't really care about playing for Giles after all.

You can't imagine how upset we all are....we were needing some extra players to fill our 3rd string boards. Dang it now that's all screwed up.

They were let go at Marshall, due to a personal vendetta by the new superintendent. Coach Belew in Columbia simply retired.

Your not giving yourself enough credit cowboy, I think listening to that flapping jaw of yours ran them off. Take credit where it's due culled cowboy, you have earned it!