District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

For all you Giles fans who like to put down Marshall. Your coach did not hesitate to inquire about some of our players. If your coach is so set on his team, why was he trying to get some Tigers to come down the road. The TSSAA has all the info it needs, but you Giles Co. people probably don't care.

I don't know all of the facts, but if he did inquire about some Marshall Co. players that has nothing to do with not believing in your team. He just wants to have the best team possible. Of course we put down Marshall Co., they are one of our biggest rivals! It wouldn't be american to love a rival sports team!

For all you Giles fans who like to put down Marshall. Your coach did not hesitate to inquire about some of our players. If your coach is so set on his team, why was he trying to get some Tigers to come down the road. The TSSAA has all the info it needs, but you Giles Co. people probably don't care.

I told you already.......to fill out our third string. I know our coaches and this type thing well enough to know they are well aware of the rules and how they are to be handled. If MC wants to be hostile at somebody it should be their own school board for letting there program fall apart at the last minute.

I told you already.......to fill out our third string. I know our coaches and this type thing well enough to know they are well aware of the rules and how they are to be handled. If MC wants to be hostile at somebody it should be their own school board for letting there program fall apart at the last minute.

Playing for a dirtbag coach that doesn't want to be there and is out the door after this season is "better for their sons"? Please explain that one. Also, OC getting his players, managers, and player parents to contact kids and say, hey, OC wants you to call him doesn't quite mean, "well they contacted me and wanted to come play for us". Give me a break. A dirtbag is a dirtbag, regardless of how he goes about doing it. BTW, all the Marshall kids are practicing at MARSHALL and are happy to be there, so guess they didn't really care about playing for Giles after all.

Ain't that calling the kettle black. At least OC and his staff didn't take advantage of funds, and rip off the kids,fans, and tax payers of his County. Like those in Marshall. I was shocked at how the head coach and some of the other coaching staff of Marshall plainly misused funds. Come'on. What character those coaches of Marshall had. Bet that was something to be proud of.

OC and his staff are a great group of guy's and work hard. They don't charge the people for all the extra hours they put in during the season. They do it for the kids, and for the love of the game. As for trying to recruit from Marshall, I don't see it. Why? If that was the case, the kid would be there. Who wouldn't want to play for a winning program, and have a chance at a state ring.

Old song comes to mind: "I can dream about you..." popcorneater.gif

Ain't that calling the kettle black. At least OC and his staff didn't take advantage of funds, and rip off the kids,fans, and tax payers of his County. Like those in Marshall. I was shocked at how the head coach and some of the other coaching staff of Marshall plainly misused funds. Come'on. What character those coaches of Marshall had. Bet that was something to be proud of.

OC and his staff are a great group of guy's and work hard. They don't charge the people for all the extra hours they put in during the season. They do it for the kids, and for the love of the game. As for trying to recruit from Marshall, I don't see it. Why? If that was the case, the kid would be there. Who wouldn't want to play for a winning program, and have a chance at a state ring.

Very well spoken!

Ain't that calling the kettle black. At least OC and his staff didn't take advantage of funds, and rip off the kids,fans, and tax payers of his County.

Like those in Marshall. I was shocked at how

the head coach and some of the other coaching

staff of Marshall plainly misused funds. Come'on.

What character those coaches of Marshall had.

Bet that was something to be proud of.

OC and his staff are a great group of guy's and work hard. They don't charge the people for all the extra hours they put in during the season. They do it for the kids, and for the love of the game. As for trying to recruit from Marshall, I

don't see it. Why? If that was the case, the kid would be there. Who wouldn't want to play for a

winning program, and have a chance at a state

ring.

First of all, you shouldn't speak of things you obviously know NOTHING about. No coach ever misused funds, EVER! They were simply paid an extra supplement that was approved by both Superintendent and Board. New superintendent didn't like them so she used that as excuse to not rehire, end of story. I've heard OC called lots of things, and "a good guy" has never been one of them. He cheats, thats not disputeable, he's been caught, now for the second time. I've seen the proof!!! Multiple times from different sources, it's been turned in, so now TSSAA has seen it. Ball is in their court. Say what you like, but NEVER question the fact that the previous coaches didn't have the best interest of the kids in mind, cause they did. Back to the money, I've been told that OC's extra money that comes from the booster club is what has kept him there as long as it has. And it dwarfs the "extra" money that the MC coach received. So what pot is calling the kettle black?

As for rock, Peterson, Walker & Murphy would start before ANYBODY on Giles' team, and the coaches know it, so don't go there with the third string bullcrap.

We only lost 2 weapons from last season and that was our fullback #21 and our big linebacker. Our QB left but we gotta better one in his place. This Kid ran a 4.47 and we had 3 coaches on the clock timing him. Our whole line came back. So I'm excited.

NO ONE on your team ran a 4.47 ever.............

First of all, you shouldn't speak of things you obviously know NOTHING about. No coach ever misused funds, EVER! They were simply paid an extra supplement that was approved by both Superintendent and Board. New superintendent didn't like them so she used that as excuse to not rehire, end of story. I've heard OC called lots of things, and "a good guy" has never been one of them. He cheats, thats not disputeable, he's been caught, now for the second time. I've seen the proof!!! Multiple times from different sources, it's been turned in, so now TSSAA has seen it. Ball is in their court. Say what you like, but NEVER question the fact that the previous coaches didn't have the best interest of the kids in mind, cause they did. Back to the money, I've been told that OC's extra money that comes from the booster club is what has kept him there as long as it has. And it dwarfs the "extra" money that the MC coach received. So what pot is calling the kettle black?

As for rock, Peterson, Walker & Murphy would start before ANYBODY on Giles' team, and the coaches know it, so don't go there with the third string bullcrap.

Since you seem to know everything, Check the MC roster, you will find players there that played for GC last year but have not moved. Then check the GC roster....you will find exactly 0 players from MC. moved or otherwise.

Not familiar with walker or murphy, but honestly Peterson would be the third reciever (Baker and Bates are better any day of the week) just look at the last game film), and the third running back on the GC squad.

CC your too close to the rearend of that horse to be able to tell whats coming out of it.

You notice no one from Giles Co. is saying that Cowboy is wrong about his information, instead they just poke fun at the situation. It amazes me the lack of integrity the Giles fan base has. If we were caught cheating, I would want the coach gone immediately. The culture in Giles Co. seems to be do whatever it takes to win, what lesson is that teaching the boys?

I am sure you will just try and turn this around and poke fun at Marshall Co. but eventually the culture there will cause greater problems than wins or losses.