Pound for pound, who's the best wrestler in the st

flngrvy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cole703

I am not sure that Whitt Dunning weighed 98 while wrestling at 112. I think it was more like 91 while at 112. And who are these fools that think that anyone will be able to go with him at 103 if he is weighing around 110 now?

The original question was "Pound for pound, who's the best wrestler in the state?" That is easy, Raymond Dunning of Father Ryan. He's strong, quick, tough, smart and doesn't make mistakes. Let us all remember the damage he did at 135 last year. That was above his natural weight. He could have easily dropped to 125 if it fit the game plan with the family and his team. He dominated everyone he encountered with little exception. He is Tennessee's best Division 1 college prospect for this upcoming season and should go untouched this season.

Raymond Dunning is by far tops pound for pound. Whit will win at 103 this year with the Ryan 103 from last year moving to 12. This will give Ryan champs at 3, 12, and Dunning.

Anyway, Raymond is as skilled as they come and pound for pound is the best on his feet and on bottom. He can crank them from the top position too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest firstnten

i think griffin is best pound for pound he is extremely quick and strong. weighing in at 145 or 152 this year.last i maxed bench with him he through up 260 and plus hes mean as heck. but also little bill. in my eyes hes like a mini griffin.

[Edited by firstnten on 11-18-02 5:47P]