Lindsey Fadnek gets "K" 1808

YellowBall

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you who said Coalfield would make it to the "Boro" and play their two games and go home, we'll they are still here with wins over Moore Co and Trinity Christian and Lindsey is still sitting them down. She had 13 k's vs Moore Co and 12 k's vs Trinity to bring her total now at 1,902. For those who want to know. Keep it going Lindsey !!!

Edited by N2Fastpitch

In Class A/AA/AAA there have been only five games where a pitcher has recorded double digit strikeouts through the games on Wednesday. Nunley from Soddy-Daisy has two of them with 16 and 15, Fadnek has two of them with 13 and 12, then a girl from Chester County had 10.

TennSportsFan...I would have to agree with you 100% Riverside showed why they are the favorites to return as state champions. What a Great game to watch tonight !!! If things go Coalfield's way and they are able to take care of Grace, we should see a rematch tomorrow in the Championship game. The 17 k's tonight brings Lindsey's total to 1,919 for those who want to know.

Lindsey Fadnek of Coalfield broke Megan Rhodes state record of 1807 tonight with 14 K's in a district semifinal game against Oliver Springs. Lindsey ended the game at 1813 K's and counting. Congratulations Lindsey !!!

Indeed, congratulations to Lindsey! This is a wonderful accomplishment. I haven't been on CoachT for about eight years, but was made aware of this thread today and want to echo the good wishes. Megan has already sent congratulations.

Also, for those that were wondering, Megan pitched four+ years. I say the "+" because her eighth grade year she played behind three upper classmen, so she barely made it on the field.

Best of luck at Marshall, Lindsey, and I hope you have a great college experience! I am sure you will make all of us in Tennessee proud.

Steve Rhodes (father of Megan Rhodes Smith)