Bradley Football

In reference to "Cagle having Bradley's number" You might be a silly person or just making silly comments either way I would reference that wood shed beating Floyd gave Cagle the year before on his home field.

HA! That so-called beating wasn't too difficult for Bradley in 2010 since McMinn lost several games as they were rebuilding. Cagle has only lost to Bradley that one time, so I'd say he has the Bears' number.

Now, the real beating was the one Bradley took from McMinn last year on Bradley's home turf - and this was the best team Bradley had in 10 years.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for my 2 cents worth...I think both teams need to get comfortable with the idea of their seasons going much differently this year than last. McMinn lost skill and speed players, young QB coming on board and will rely heavily on the run and their defense.

Bradley will struggle to score compared to last year, but their defense will be good/better. No need to read much into the beating they'll give Polk on the first week (they're WAY down) and the Bears will have to get some humility from Baylor and Blackman along with a more "even" district lineup with Cleveland and Ooltewah contending again.

Will be an interesting year...a toss-up, for sure.

HA! That so-called beating wasn't too difficult for Bradley in 2010 since McMinn lost several games as they were rebuilding. Cagle has only lost to Bradley that one time, so I'd say he has the Bears' number.

Now, the real beating was the one Bradley took from McMinn last year on Bradley's home turf - and this was the best team Bradley had in 10 years.

That was nuthin compared to the embarrassment Bradley gave McMinn at THIER home field the in '11. That was actually a better team than last years.

Just for my 2 cents worth...I think both teams need to get comfortable with the idea of their seasons going much differently this year than last. McMinn lost skill and speed players, young QB coming on board and will rely heavily on the run and their defense.

Bradley will struggle to score compared to last year, but their defense will be good/better. No need to read much into the beating they'll give Polk on the first week (they're WAY down) and the Bears will have to get some humility from Baylor and Blackman along with a more "even" district lineup with Cleveland and Ooltewah contending again.

Will be an interesting year...a toss-up, for sure.

I don't think any team has enough to say very much this coming year. It could be the most balanced across the board in a long time.

I never count on beating Polk, cause they will always come to play. Baylor and Blackman will be the toughest games, without a doubt.

Beating ??? (really silly boy) 5 turnovers won by 12 points and held on... Nothing close to the beatdown at McMinn year before where it was 28 nothing at the half. blitzinbuk you make so many stupid statements on this subject... you have to be a cheerleader