Bradley Football

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what time the 6 way scrimage is this Saturday and what teams will be participating?

The six way scrimmage on Sat. Aug. 4th, will start at 6:00. The teams that will be participating are McMinn Central, Hardin Valley,

Brainerd, Soddy Daisy, and South Pittsburg.

From the Bradley football website.

CheckerboardEndzone

Gonna be hard to dribble a football... roflolk.gif

Really enjoyed watching the young man dribble on Cleveland in both sports. Freshman year exhibition was probably more exciting however Junior year was on national TV. Checkerboard you leave a smart statement on Bradley thread ? Strange cause you have a great QB why don't you go to your thread and discuss his dribbling ability? Makes you wonder>

Edited by Achilles

'Checkerboard"

"I'll go ahead and offer an objective and unbiased prediction: Bears saw their best year for a while last year. They lose a lot of skill to graduation that won't be replaced in kind. Defense will remain strong suit but they will struggle to score with the ease they have enjoyed for the past couple of seasons. As far as the district goes, I see them near the top, though. Several teams will be equally bad, some worse than usual and a couple of sleepers always appear". cool.gif

Here you are again questioning giving your "unbiased prediction" ( prob not so unbiased right?) Opinions are like $*#)#) and you are pretty quick to offer yours. We do have past statistics to review like total offense and yardage for the last 3 years then we can reference records (wins and losses) Also, Coach's that are have been in place and established solid footing in our region.

It looks like to me you offer your opinion easily and often but probably does not carry much weight just looking at some of the posts.

Well, the beauty of this thing is that free speech reigns. Sorry my opinions struck a sensitive nerve with you, Achilles. I'm entitled to mine just like you are yours. (and yours aren't particularly awesome either, under historical review) Why not take a little chill pill and watch the season unfold like the rest of us? Cool thing is, past records, stats, attendance, weather, uniform color, or price of eggs in China really don't matter once the first pigskin is on the tee.

Relax.

It'll be OK.

Enjoy your season.

Edited by CheckerboardEndzone

Well, the beauty of this thing is that free speech reigns. Sorry my opinions struck a sensitive nerve with you, Achilles. I'm entitled to mine just like you are yours. (and yours aren't particularly awesome either, under historical review) Why not take a little chill pill and watch the season unfold like the rest of us? Cool thing is, past records, stats, attendance, weather, uniform color, or price of eggs in China really don't matter once the first pigskin is on the tee.

Relax.

It'll be OK.

Enjoy your season.

Checker: You need to understand that your comments about individual players (student athletes) that are of a critical nature will always offend that student athletes fans and coach's especially when you are operating under a screen name. Not really sure why you made the comment about dribbling with a little creature rolling and laughing? Then to deem bradley's offense as dead in the water because 3 young men graduated may be your hope as a UNBIASED individual. Also, why did your next post sound so offended like you stated I am entiltled to my opinion that you do not know what you are speaking about and that is called ignorance. Remeber the post last year about Cleveland was going to beat Bradley and you guys were so domiante. Or what about EK was the best coach in this area and you had the top 5 QB in the Nation, now that EK was fired it was all his fault that Cleveland was 12 -16 the last 3 years and your new QB is way better than the last QB. I guess that is what some of your fans do? It will definately be ok.... I am not upset at all just calling you out for being a HATER on the internet.

'CheckerboardEndzone'

Relax.

After looking at previous posts there is nothing unbiased about your comments toward Bradley Central, you even talk about the announcer so your problem is not just with the kids. YOU do not like Bradley so when you get on Bradley topic and start talking about the total program , do not be surprised if someone defends our School. Peace out

Strange you can so openly criticize a program while faulting others for doing the same. Do you realize you're on a high school sports message board? Wearing your heart on your sleeve here will leave you eternally offended and frustrated.

Just another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Really, lighten up. Everybody on here has an opinion, and they're neither obligated to agree with yours, nor to be correct in their predictions. Imagine if that were the case.

I will continue to speak my mind and share my opinions. If they bother you that much, probably best to skip on by when you see my name out there.

Not attacking anybody. Kind of offended you even took it that way, but it's growing obvious that your sacred Bears are off-limits.

This is supposed to be in fun. If you'd look at it that way before blowing a gasket, it might be more enjoyable for you and the rest of us.

Take a breath, have your nerve pill, and let's move on. You're working way too hard on me. Season starts soon...Time to focus on the kids and those who work so hard to try and make the programs successful and enjoyable for us "casual" fans.

P.S. I still don't like your announcer, and if you'd do some more of your crack research you'd find I'm not the only one. However, it has nothing to do with the school he works for and everything to do with his style. Not so bad for basketball...doesn't translate to football IN MY OPINION. Again, personal preference....as stated. Not an attack on the man or your program...just expressing. It's what people do.