Ooltawah's bad sportmanship

Pioneersports

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot.... Can you people that live where the movie 'deliverance' was filmed at least spell Ooltewah correct? One last thing also, enjoy your last win of the season cannot wait to tell my coach to schedule you hillbillies next year!

Dang it mister, Us hillbillies is so sorry we came all the way to Ootawy and gave yoouns a butt whoopin in your own house. sure wood be nice if ya'll can come here next year and play us we would do it agin this here year but we gonna be busy with some other teams. since ya'll aint got nuthing to do come and watch us and Walker Valley play tonight, just don't be afraid when you hear the banjos playing, that's just ole Jethro gittin fired up.

Sinserly,

Zeb

Dang it mister, Us hillbillies is so sorry we came all the way to Ootawy and gave yoouns a butt whoopin in your own house. sure wood be nice if ya'll can come here next year and play us we would do it agin this here year but we gonna be busy with some other teams. since ya'll aint got nuthing to do come and watch us and Walker Valley play tonight, just don't be afraid when you hear the banjos playing, that's just ole Jethro gittin fired up.

Sinserly,

Zeb

LOL - Stars-n-Bars from Muirvul needs to weigh in here.

Sinserly,

Zeb

Lol! It's sad to see you people make a big deal out of a Coach making truthful comments in an article. So what you finally made it out of your district and won a region game which will be your last WIN of the season I am sure considering you lost 15-0 to tully. Face it man Ooltewah beats you 9 out of 10 times and we know they would win a spelling contest. Hang with them Jethro ,and until then keep squealing like pigs and saying ooltewah has know sportsmanship unlike you hillbillies that started a thread on this.... Enjoy your 1 moment of school history.

Sinserly,

Zeb

Just a plain ole WOW! that is funny!

Lol! It's sad to see you people make a big deal out of a Coach making truthful comments in an article. So what you finally made it out of your district and won a region game which will be your last WIN of the season I am sure considering you lost 15-0 to tully. Face it man Ooltewah beats you 9 out of 10 times and we know they would win a spelling contest. Hang with them Jethro ,and until then keep squealing like pigs and saying ooltewah has know sportsmanship unlike you hillbillies that started a thread on this.... Enjoy your 1 moment of school history.

Looks like someone is still a little upset, too bad Ooltewah picked the one time out of the ten to lose. It happens, but good grief, learn how to handle it afterwards. You're making yourself look foolish.

I do not have any affiliation with them! Just think its funny how you guys get on here and bash the coach and also say how bad of sportsmanship they have. You won the game ,So why cry about how they did not act cause i wittnessed the game. Trust me we play them and they are always first class! It seems like your district has a lot of problems considering all the cookeville and coffee stuff. Just be happy you won that's all I am saying!

"know sportsmanship", your spellcheck must not be working! LOL Hmmm, Warren County did win the 1992 Class AAA Baseball Championship which is one more than Ooltewah baseball can claim according to TSSAA website.

I do not have any affiliation with them! Just think its funny how you guys get on here and bash the coach and also say how bad of sportsmanship they have. You won the game ,So why cry about how they did not act cause i wittnessed the game. Trust me we play them and they are always first class! It seems like your district has a lot of problems considering all the cookeville and coffee stuff. Just be happy you won that's all I am saying!

I am not from Warren County, just have family and friends. I live on the other side of Tennessee. The repeated shots at Warren County are quite out of line though.

Let's look at some facts about the game and afterwards.

- their catcher did drop the f-bomb on WC's coach

- several kids did not shake hands from Ooltewah

- several players did flip off the WC fans

- WC fans were making annoying sounds but not directed at any one player

- Ooltewah looked like physically the best team and had a better record

- WC kids did celebrate on the field after the game but not in anyone's face - yes it has been a long time, let them celebrate getting to where no one thought they would be as long as it is not in the other team's face

- WC coach did not yell at the pitcher to "Balk", he yelled "Go" to his runner on third

- Ooletah did make some errors at crucial times - but they are kids and pros make errors also - but then the other team has to take advantage of them

- Ooltewah's coach's comments can be taken either way based upon your allegiances, but he gave WC little credit, if any for winning and blamed his team's execution but not his preparation

- great win for WC and a tough loss for Ooltewah - always have to feel sorry for kids after their last game and sometimes frustrating losses lead to uncharacteristic choices - let's chalk it up to that and hope better sportsmanship is shown by all teams - winning and losing

Let's look at some facts about the game and afterwards.

- their catcher did drop the f-bomb on WC's coach

- several kids did not shake hands from Ooltewah

- several players did flip off the WC fans

- WC fans were making annoying sounds but not directed at any one player

- Ooltewah looked like physically the best team and had a better record

- WC kids did celebrate on the field after the game but not in anyone's face - yes it has been a long time, let them celebrate getting to where no one thought they would be as long as it is not in the other team's face

- WC coach did not yell at the pitcher to "Balk", he yelled "Go" to his runner on third

- Ooletah did make some errors at crucial times - but they are kids and pros make errors also - but then the other team has to take advantage of them

- Ooltewah's coach's comments can be taken either way based upon your allegiances, but he gave WC little credit, if any for winning and blamed his team's execution but not his preparation

- great win for WC and a tough loss for Ooltewah - always have to feel sorry for kids after their last game and sometimes frustrating losses lead to uncharacteristic choices - let's chalk it up to that and hope better sportsmanship is shown by all teams - winning and losing

Sounds like some facts being overlooked and "know sportsmanship" may be the funniest I've seen here in awhile. Sometimes to check before sending or reply is good "ole" idea even in East TN. Doubt they want some more of Station Camp, even after a rain delay.