Urban Private School Bullies

DeKalbsCoachK

Rural public DeKalb County again faced the Chattanooga Private bullies. Chattanooga Christian played a great game last night, and physically out matched Dekalb. Chattanooga Christian is a soccer powerhouse. My only question is, why do they keep playing A-AA instead of going DII or moving up to AAA. Do they really get satisfaction from beating up on smaller rural public schools?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rural public DeKalb County again faced the Chattanooga Private bullies. Chattanooga Christian played a great game last night, and physically out matched Dekalb. Chattanooga Christian is a soccer powerhouse. My only question is, why do they keep playing A-AA instead of going DII or moving up to AAA. Do they really get satisfaction from beating up on smaller rural public schools?

...AND HERE WE GO....

:popcorneater:

(Apparently Dekalb doen't have an issue thumping other rural schools, ie. vs York last year in District play...what was it.... 14-0 ?)

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Oh no CHAMPDDS you are hitting the wrong over-worked topic, Its not the "running up the score" its the "public vs private". :popcorneater:

Coach, so Dekalb can "bully" other public schools because it is a fellow public? Kind of like, I can beat up my brother, but if you aren't in the "family", you can't?

Just curious as to something that appears to be a double standard.

Coach, so Dekalb can "bully" other public schools because it is a fellow public? Kind of like, I can beat up my brother, but if you aren't in the "family", you can't?

Just curious as to something that appears to be a double standard.

G- Yep, that was my point...didn't mean to dilute the arguement with the running up the score debate...it was the Public v Public...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

you guys are completely missing my point, I am not complaining about being beat, and they are an excellent team. Which leads to my point, they are an excellent team with obviously a better pool of atheletes to draw from, so why don't they, and other urban private schools with such population density to draw from, move up and play public schools with simmilar opportunity? I am definitely not complaining about losing, they are the returning state champs, and for good reason. As for the other public schools in our District that draw from the same populations, if our JV scores 8 goals on them because they don't even try......