AA predictions let's hear it!

Cougardad22

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hear the predictions and why you think the team will win the State Championship. Congrats to all 8 teams and good luck!

WOW! Almost 24 hours and no one has taken the bait? :wacko:

Aight then here goes mine.

Game 1 - GP over East Hamilton

Game 2 - CAK over Chester Co

Game 3 - White House over Lexington

Game 4 - Gibbs over Upperman

I havent been able to watch all the teams that made it to satate in AA this year but ill go out on a limb and say Goodpasture v/s Gibbs for winners final. CAK will surprise some teams and could be the sleeper.

Lets hope for good weather & safe play for all involved. Should be some good games to watch next week! :popcorneater:

Well finally someone to get us started. I am Gonna take Goodpasture over East Hamilton because I believe they haven't seen a pitcher like Cartwright this year yet. Gonna take White House over Lexington don't think they can do well with Niki Fogle on the mound, and White House beat a very Solid Creek Wood team. Not sure on CAK vs Chester co but judging by teams they have both played this should be a good game,but judging by opponents gonna take CAK. And finally Gibbs over Upperman. Gibbs has alot of talent and beat Unicoi easily. Can't wait to see what happens after day one and who may have got upset. Hope everyone stays healthy and cherishes this moment.

WOW! Almost 24 hours and no one has taken the bait? :wacko:

Aight then here goes mine.

Game 1 - GP over East Hamilton

Game 2 - CAK over Chester Co

Game 3 - White House over Lexington

Game 4 - Gibbs over Upperman

I havent been able to watch all the teams that made it to satate in AA this year but ill go out on a limb and say Goodpasture v/s Gibbs for winners final. CAK will surprise some teams and could be the sleeper.

Lets hope for good weather & safe play for all involved. Should be some good games to watch next week! :popcorneater:

Well finally someone to get us started. I am Gonna take Goodpasture over East Hamilton because I believe they haven't seen a pitcher like Cartwright this year yet. Gonna take White House over Lexington don't think they can do well with Niki Fogle on the mound, and White House beat a very Solid Creek Wood team. Not sure on CAK vs Chester co but judging by teams they have both played this should be a good game,but judging by opponents gonna take CAK. And finally Gibbs over Upperman. Gibbs has alot of talent and beat Unicoi easily. Can't wait to see what happens after day one and who may have got upset. Hope everyone stays healthy and cherishes this moment.

Is Cartwright different than Nunley or Willard whom they have seen a combined 5 times? East Ham has a puncher's chance in this. They have put up runs on every one except Nunley...They have beaten Baylor, Central and Mt Juliet...but have been blown out by Soddy, Baylor and Central also...I will give the edge to Goodpasture sight unseen because I am guessing they have more discipline. The Hurricanes have had very few error free games. But if they are capable of hitting her ( and 4 of them have seen her in TB) then it will be interesting.

Don't write off Upperman...they have gotten hot at the right time...

From what I seen East has given up more runs in games and I am guessing that is do to errors. I just don't see Uppermen beating Gibbs, but I maybe wrong. I say the edge goes to Goodpasture because they have been to this stage a few times, but they are young also so that could change the outcome also.

Is Cartwright different than Nunley or Willard whom they have seen a combined 5 times? East Ham has a puncher's chance in this. They have put up runs on every one except Nunley...They have beaten Baylor, Central and Mt Juliet...but have been blown out by Soddy, Baylor and Central also...I will give the edge to Goodpasture sight unseen because I am guessing they have more discipline. The Hurricanes have had very few error free games. But if they are capable of hitting her ( and 4 of them have seen her in TB) then it will be interesting.

Don't write off Upperman...they have gotten hot at the right time...

Can't wait to see what happens after day one and who may have got upset. Hope everyone stays healthy and cherishes this moment.

At this level,(final 8 teams left) how could one say a team got upset? Unless one had a preconcieved notion about how the outcome should be. :ph34r:

Your correct at this point it would be hard to say a team got upset, but if Soddy don't win the first game people will call it a upset, and it's only because they are here year in and year out. Just like alot of people think if Goodpasture don't win its a upset, but in reality all the teams here are good or else they wouldn't be here.

At this level,(final 8 teams left) how could one say a team got upset? Unless one had a preconcieved notion about how the outcome should be. :ph34r:

Cougardad22, You must be a GoodPasture Dad. You will have your hands full Wednesday with CAK. They are young and fearless. Saw them play several times in Knoxville and they will surprise you. Their head Coach Harry is a class act and he has spent quality time with those girls preparing them for this State appearance. I hope they play their best like I hope you do and let the best team win. Good luck tomorrow.

Watched CAK tonight against Chester Co.They seem like a solid team. It looks like they are Young also very similar to us. Should be a good game but I am a little biased gonna give the edge to the Cougars only because experience at state. Hope we both play well and there are no injuries.

Cougardad22, You must be a GoodPasture Dad. You will have your hands full Wednesday with CAK. They are young and fearless. Saw them play several times in Knoxville and they will surprise you. Their head Coach Harry is a class act and he has spent quality time with those girls preparing them for this State appearance. I hope they play their best like I hope you do and let the best team win. Good luck tomorrow.

Well well well... 4 fer 4 in the first round!! Wish I could pick em like that in Vegas.

Final Four! Congratz to all.

Goodpasture v/s CAK. this one has me thinking... Gonna give this one to GP, returning state champs. I still look for CAK to test them.

Gibbs v/s White House. These 2 faced off once this season and Gibbs came away with the Win. Both teams hit well in the first round so pitching and defence should decide this one.

Well well well... 4 fer 4 in the first round!! Wish I could pick em like that in Vegas.

Final Four! Congratz to all.

Goodpasture v/s CAK. this one has me thinking... Gonna give this one to GP, returning state champs. I still look for CAK to test them.

Gibbs v/s White House. These 2 faced off once this season and Gibbs came away with the Win. Both teams hit well in the first round so pitching and defence should decide this one.

Goodpasture and White House in the championship....It all come's down to pitching. A run here and there and you got something..but it's about limiting the other team to a max of 2 runs. I'm leaning to the GP side but, the game is played and it's anyone's game.