Smith Co.-Portland

fanman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by swamp:

I don't think that CC/SC will be the game of the week, nor will Portland/LA. I'm extending a big Jacket invite to all you SC fans to Dr. Nat Sugarman memorial field in Kingston to watch the Kingston/Fulton game.

Swampy, I have bad memories of our last visit there. I like your field, though. I don't think I will be able to make any game this week. I can't say that I will regret not making the trek to Cannon.

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by swamp:

I don't think that CC/SC will be the game of the week, nor will Portland/LA. I'm extending a big Jacket invite to all you SC fans to Dr. Nat Sugarman memorial field in Kingston to watch the Kingston/Fulton game.

Swampy, I have bad memories of our last visit there. I like your field, though. I don't think I will be able to make any game this week. I can't say that I will regret not making the trek to Cannon.

Go see another team while the Owls are playing????...What was Swamp thinking???...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh... :o

Posted by swamp:

I've said that about a few games in my day, too, Twan.

Well...lets get to the bottom of the truth here. I was at the "last game there"...and I dont remember Twan being ANYWHERE within 200miles of "there". My wife was with me..and I remember seeing Brett Hackett :o ...but no Twan. Of course its hard to remember totally...I was so young!!

Fan(who thinks Twan is a "closet" fan)

Posted by fanman:
Posted by swamp:

Well...lets get to the bottom of the truth here. I was at the "last game there"...and I dont remember Twan being ANYWHERE within 200miles of "there". My wife was with me..and I remember seeing Brett Hackett :o ...but no Twan. Of course its hard to remember totally...I was so young!!

fanMOUTH...I do believe you probably have more skeletons in your closet then Twan does...I mean...well...ya know...you're just more likely to have those skeletons...being so young and all...hehehehe... :)

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...I almost wish we were playing Troutdale Co or Gordansville again...at least they'll fight with us on coacht!!!...What's up with Cannon Co???...Surely they have computers and such new fangled things over there???? :confused:

[Edited by QueenBee on 10-23-02 7:37A]

The best matchup I've seen this week is tbp vs. "the flu" or tbp vs. back problems, and as the games progress, the flu and the back problems are putting the hammer on tbp. If he can get past those matchups, and Portland can beat LA, which I think will take a complete game to do, then maybe he can "ham" it up a little next week. But first things first... :D

I'll be back on when it doesn't hurt my fingers to type!

Posted by fanman:
Posted by swamp:

Well...lets get to the bottom of the truth here. I was at the "last game there"...and I dont remember Twan being ANYWHERE within 200miles of "there". My wife was with me..and I remember seeing Brett Hackett :D ...but no Twan. Of course its hard to remember totally...I was so young!!

fanMOUTH, I guess I should have said MY last trip there. That was the 25-0 playoff loss. I'm not talking about the regular season game there. You are right, I didn't make that trip with you.

Posted by Rustynail:

Queenbee , CC fans would talk smack with you in here, but as you and several other Smith fans have shown after a week of talking, if your boys lose you disappear so you do not have to eat some crow.......now get the mustard ready!!!!

Who asked you? Did you go to Cannon County, too? I was on here the day after our loss. I didn't make any excuses. I am not a fair weather poster. All you do is get on here and bash SC. Who the heck are you? Since you are a "Riverdale graduate", have you ever been here? Do you know where it is? How would you know about SC? What about it ObnoxiousRusty? What's you beef with SC?

Posted by tbp0137:

The best matchup I've seen this week is tbp vs. "the flu" or tbp vs. back problems, and as the games progress, the flu and the back problems are putting the hammer on tbp. If he can get past those matchups, and Portland can beat LA, which I think will take a complete game to do, then maybe he can "ham" it up a little next week. But first things first... :D

I'll be back on when it doesn't hurt my fingers to type!

tbp, I wondered what had happened to you. Are you going to be able to play this weekend? Hang in there. :o