Franklin Baseball Opening

IndyEagle09

You really have some issues with that Eubanks guy, dont you? He bench your kid or kick him off the team or something? Who is Tod Campbell? Is he that guy that has made Independence go on a downhill spiral ever since he walked through the door there? If he is who I think you are talking about, listening to Indy parents and kids talking about him leads me to believe the only spankings he gives is to himself.

Whatever you want to believe, MR. retiredtothebleachers, taco, BackinTN, CHSTEAMPLAYER, cougar12345, and whatever new name you now have!

:roflol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have mix feelings about this hire. I enjoyed playing for Coach Whipple, but he just went to a coaching graveyard. Why would he go to a school that fires their head coach after a state tournament run? I understand wanting to be the guy in charge, but Franklin would not be on my list. Unrealistic parents and terrible administration never leads to good things.

He just moved to Morristown east yesterday. Frank will be missed by many,including players and not by few. I guess it is true what they say about the squeaky wheel. You will be missed Coach Glover.

With that said welcome Coach Whipple we are behind you 100% and wish you only the best. Changes allow you to grow and our young men need to accept the change and grow.

He just moved to Morristown east yesterday. Frank will be missed by many,including players and not by few. I guess it is true what they say about the squeaky wheel. You will be missed Coach Glover.

With that said welcome Coach Whipple we are behind you 100% and wish you only the best. Changes allow you to grow and our young men need to accept the change and grow.

What happened to the guy from Page?