A Highly Touted QB from PA already Grabbed up by Friendship

RUBlind!!!

haters gonna hate. and they aint never gonna stop. maybe FC can get 3 more gold balls next year!!! :mrgreen:

First part, yes, we will never get away from the haters.

Second part.....not likely, unbelievable year this year, but the Boyd game and GCA on probation made it a lot easier in football.

As for the kid, he's moving from PA and can attend any school he wants to attend. The TROLL is wrong, this kid can attend a school in Knoxville if his parents want to drive him to and from school everyday. Private schools don't have a "territory" as was stated earlier. The only requirement is as Doyle said earlier, that the residence is moved 25 miles from point A to point B (for private schools). What happened at North Chattanooga was a different matter.

Good luck to the kid, he's going to need it this year....

First part, yes, we will never get away from the haters.

Second part.....not likely, unbelievable year this year, but the Boyd game and GCA on probation made it a lot easier in football.

As for the kid, he's moving from PA and can attend any school he wants to attend. The TROLL is wrong, this kid can attend a school in Knoxville if his parents want to drive him to and from school everyday. Private schools don't have a "territory" as was stated earlier. The only requirement is as Doyle said earlier, that the residence is moved 25 miles from point A to point B (for private schools). What happened at North Chattanooga was a different matter.

Good luck to the kid, he's going to need it this year....

Maybe wrong, but never in doubt.:roflolk:

You are correct. He can attend any school he wants, but the T$$AA says he is not eligible to participate in sports unless he moves into your "Territory".

This is straight out of the T$$AA By-Laws (page6) My link :

Territory
– For a public school, the “territory†of the school is the geographic boundaries and bus routes of the area served by that school as established by the local board of education. For a system-wide public school, the “territory†of the school is the geographic boundaries of the school system. For a non-public school, the “territory†of the school is the area within a twenty (20) mile radius from the school.

That Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) will be happy to come 'splain it to you.:roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

Maybe wrong, but never in doubt.:roflolk:

You are correct. He can attend any school he wants, but the T$$AA says he is not eligible to participate in sports unless he moves into your "Territory".

Oh Snap! Seams Ole Troll "Happy Gilmore" Has Got It Right! Now Slither Away, Childress Will Be There Soon!

So you're saying I'm jealous of the uneducated filth that resides in TC? yeah I don't think so.

I Thought I'd Post Your Admission Of Recruiting From The 5a Boards....

No! We're a private school and you gotta keep kids coming into the school and the only way to do that is to recruit! We have to put up billboards and things of that nature to get people interested in out school.

Edited by Butchie

I Thought I'd Post Your Admission Of Recruiting From The 5a Boards....

No! We're a private school and you gotta keep kids coming into the school and the only way to do that is to recruit! We have to put up billboards and things of that nature to get people interested in out school.

Butchie, Ya Hoser!!

Don't go takin' the boy's comments out of context. They're bad enough when read in context.:roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

Butchie, Ya Hoser!!

Don't go takin' the boy's comments out of context. They're bad enough when read in context.:roflolk:

Dang It Troll...This Dude Spews Stuff Out Left And Right...One Minute "Naw We Don't Recruit"...the Next Is "Heck Yeah We Do"... :roflolk: Heck, I Need Some Of You Private Schools To Call Jerry Jones...We Took A Hit On The Salary Cap!

Edited by Butchie

Dang It Troll...This Dude Spews Stuff Out Left And Right...One Minute "Naw We Don't Recruit"...the Next Is "Heck Yeah We Do"... :roflolk: Heck, I Need Some Of You Private Schools To Call Jerry Jones...We Took A Hit On The Salary Cap!

Ya gotta advertise when you'z sellin' a product. And if people ain't buyin' what yur sellin', sometimes you gotta give incentives and discounts.:roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

website.jpg

It's a fine line. If you click on the Admissions tab, it will take you straight to the AD's office so they can check your combine scores transcript. :roflolk:

quit playing, troll, that aint really friendship's official website. heck it hardly even mentions that it's a school. if it weren't for a single use of the word academics, one could easily assume that this is just a high dollar aau program with t$$aa immunity. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Edited by snoball5278