District 8AA top dogs this year

ballzqueen

Ok guys and gals, its early, camps are starting..whose gonna be the big dogs this year and whose gonna drag bottom..any. predictions? I'm saying LA on top followed close by Central Magnet, with York and Upperman in between Dekalb and SC dead last..

Let's hear your thoughts!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys and gals, its early, camps are starting..whose gonna be the big dogs this year and whose gonna drag bottom..any. predictions? I'm saying LA on top followed close by Central Magnet, with York and Upperman in between Dekalb and SC dead last..

Let's hear your thoughts!

It's too early to say. Wait 'til the team camps are done, then look what happens in the HOF games.

There is where a better judgment can be made. :flower:

There are lots of freshmen that could have an impact on this season. :ph34r:

Edited by jimbo44

It's too early to say. Wait 'til the team camps are done, then look what happens in the HOF games.

There is where a better judgment can be made. :flower:

There are lots of freshmen that could have an impact on this season. :ph34r:

Jimbo44, you forgot to mention the annual migration of freshmen and transfers to other schools. It's just about that time of year and in some cases it can have an effect on district races.

LA has plenty of talent coming back, SC lost everything as it looks except for the Hackett girl.

Magnet was all fresh and soph....HOF games do tell some, IF the teams scheduled to play are tough...whiich most teams in this district do..also seem to remember SC didn't play ayone on their bench but 6 players so they have no players with any experienceeven when they were way aead or way behind, none of the bench went in to play...that should bite them.

Shoot I forgot cannon co....still can't see smith co up in top with no experienced players but the Hackett kid....I maybe wrong, but I doubt it after watching them last year. All the seniors were the only ones able to handle ball other than Hackett. Their coach played her til she nearly dropped in the games I watched and had no one to back her up, and now looks to be even less in the lineup to help her. I think Central will be tough this year.

Shoot I forgot cannon co....still can't see smith co up in top with no experienced players but the Hackett kid....I maybe wrong, but I doubt it after watching them last year. All the seniors were the only ones able to handle ball other than Hackett. Their coach played her til she nearly dropped in the games I watched and had no one to back her up, and now looks to be even less in the lineup to help her. I think Central will be tough this year.

Central will surprise some people this year......they hung tough in a number of the district games including the last game of the year against Upperman. So don't sleep on Central with everybody returning!

The young lady from SC will keep them competitive in a lot of games, but unless something major happens the top 3 teams from last year will be there at the top once again in my opinion...

It is still way to early to tell though, as someone mentioned there are still a lot of freshmen that could make an impact for a few of the teams...