District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

Hanna McCormick a sophomore quit the team to focus on other things (I'm not sure what those other things are) and Kat Holland (a senior) has an injured elbow that ended her basketball career. She recently enrolled at King's Academy but I was told the family moved.

Edited by QSouth89

Hanna McCormick a sophomore quit the team to focus on other things (I'm not sure what those other things are) and Kat Holland (a senior) has an injured elbow that ended her basketball career. She recently enrolled at King's Academy but I was told the family moved.

I'll be happy to swap those two for a healthy Hope Hopson and Brittany Scott with the addition of Susan Kinney and Bianca Andre.

• 1 month later...

Got to see the Knight girl play fall ball in the East Tenn Prep Elite 80. Heritage is very lucky to have her, she will be one of the best post players in District 4 AAA. If HHS has any other talented players to add with her, they will be tough to beat. The East Tenn Prep Elite 80 is by far the best fall league in this area, the best competition.

Got to see the Knight girl play fall ball in the East Tenn Prep Elite 80. Heritage is very lucky to have her, she will be one of the best post players in District 4 AAA. If HHS has any other talented players to add with her, they will be tough to beat. The East Tenn Prep Elite 80 is by far the best fall league in this area, the best competition.

Know that Heritage has 2 guards that are pretty good, Johnson and Thomas, not sure about the rest of their starters.

Know that Heritage has 2 guards that are pretty good, Johnson and Thomas, not sure about the rest of their starters.

Heritage might just give teams in District 4 AAA, a run for it. I have only seen Knight play, and she is real good, probably top overall post in District 4, she will be a player that will make a difference.

Heritage might just give teams in District 4 AAA, a run for it. I have only seen Knight play, and she is real good, probably top overall post in District 4, she will be a player that will make a difference.

I got to watch them play McMinn Central Saturday, they looked really good. Knight played strong but made several Young mistakes, but she will do better with time. As far as the season, I might should have placed them higher, maybe the sleeper. I also went and watched Heritage play Science Hill, (Heritages 2nd game) Played with them the whole game even had the lead early, Science Hill is very good team. I saw changes from last year, with players being moved to different positions, They actually had a bench to rest the starters.

Not a bad Playday 1 and 1 (against very good teams)

I understand Saturday Heritage has a play day setup November 10th

Hopefully this will be Catholics year to do something in the District . With The guard back from WVA they should be without the "lack of talent" excuse. Interesting to see if they can win a tourney game l

Considering that WV guard has left Catholic not sure how their year will go. My understanding was she was very happy to leave.