District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

I got to watch them play McMinn Central Saturday, they looked really good. Knight played strong but made several Young mistakes, but she will do better with time. As far as the season, I might should have placed them higher, maybe the sleeper. I also went and watched Heritage play Science Hill, (Heritages 2nd game) Played with them the whole game even had the lead early, Science Hill is very good team. I saw changes from last year, with players being moved to different positions, They actually had a bench to rest the starters.

Not a bad Playday 1 and 1 (against very good teams)

I understand Saturday Heritage has a play day setup November 10th

I also think Heritage might just be the sleeper this season. I know the Knight girl will give even teams such as Farragut and Maryville all they can handle. Should be good season!

I also think Heritage might just be the sleeper this season. I know the Knight girl will give even teams such as Farragut and Maryville all they can handle. Should be good season!

I agree Heritage will be much improved and Kassi Knight will help a great deal. Their downfall is lack of overall team speed. They may struggle with quicker, up tempo teams.

From what I am reading looks like Heritage will be more competitive this year. So what school is on bottom this year? Any thoughts? What does Lenoir City, Catholic, West look like this year?

Not sure who will be at bottom, LC lost some seniors, I think West may be a little better this year than last, Catholic, should have a decent season, Bearden, may struggle, lost a strong point guard. Farragut will be good. I also saw a girl from Maryville play in prep elite 80 and she was good, so I think Maryville will be decent also, not sure about WB high school. Heritage will be much improved. Should be exciting season.

Heritage stayed close in 1st half , Science Hill turned up pressure in 2nd and won easily not sure of the margin seems like 20+ (not sure).

Heritage is alot better this year, they are not just shooting 3's. They have a better post game this year. Biggest problem will be depth looks like there is big drop off after 6 or 7 players, thats one reason SH was able to easily pull away in second half.

Should do well in District, 1st 5 matchup well with District teams. Can finish at the top if bench improves.