District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

Farragut looked real good against Webb (should have won it if it wasn't for the bench T)Heritage looked good against Moristown, Anderson Co.Maryville took a hit against White Co.Seymour took a hit against SequoyahFirst of the year games thoughSaturday's Play day at Heritage (a lot of games but the ones I watched or had interest in)

Edited by smokymtn

Farragut looked real good against Webb (should have won it if it wasn't for the bench T)Heritage looked good against Moristown, Anderson Co.Maryville took a hit against White Co.Seymour took a hit against SequoyahFirst of the year games thoughSaturday's Play day at Heritage (a lot of games but the ones I watched or had interest in)

Anyone know how Bearden, West, or William Blount looks this year?

Farragut looked really good against Webb. I think Webb will struggle some this year a lot of TO on Webb side. Looks like Webb lost some key seniors. Farragut has some key injuries when they return I look for them to dominate the district.

Bearden wasn't as impressive to me as last year. Loosing their PG hurts.

I have not seen William Blount or West yet but hear they will linger in the bottom with Lenoir City.

Farragut looked really good against Webb. I think Webb will struggle some this year a lot of TO on Webb side. Looks like Webb lost some key seniors. Farragut has some key injuries when they return I look for them to dominate the district.

Bearden wasn't as impressive to me as last year. Loosing their PG hurts.

I have not seen William Blount or West yet but hear they will linger in the bottom with Lenoir City.

Did your player recover from the ankle injury and the rath of the coach

Perpetual Injured Reserve. LOL

I find nothing funny about your comment. Concussions are a serious matter as we also have some injured players (and concussions) on Lady Admirals team with some repeat injured from last year. The fact you make a comment like that cause Hopson has another injury shows how shallow a person you are. I know those Hopson twins and have been around them in AAU basketball you can't ask for better athletes or young ladies with good character.

I find nothing funny about your comment. Concussions are a serious matter as we also have some injured players (and concussions) on Lady Admirals team with some repeat injured from last year. The fact you make a comment like that cause Hopson has another injury shows how shallow a person you are. I know those Hopson twins and have been around them in AAU basketball you can't ask for better athletes or young ladies with good character.

Not being shallow at all. If you know them that well I'm surprised you had to ask what's wrong since she's been out a while. Not sure what her time table is for return. I'm sure she is frustrated with not being able to participate after sitting out all of last year with another injury. I apologize if you took my comment the wrong way, nothing was intended to make light of her situation but it will be nice to see her return to the court!