District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

The results are clear, u2ballnow, the Lady Ads are going to Murfreesboro.

The Lady Dogs are buried on Monday and in the first regional game. They stay home.

Friday's game showed our Lady Ads at their usual dominant best with a deep, talented bench and great senior leadership. They bulldozed another opponent and played the game the right way. Coach Mayfield put on a clinic.

Waiting for the boys game, you almost had to feel sorry for Bearden's girls, as they played a sloppy game but lucked out a win against a superior Heritage team. They are down to seven players-mostly freshmen-after running off or injuring the rest of their team. The few left lack the athleticism, team spirit, or toughness to compete.

Monday they will be toasted by the Lady Ads. It will be a walk in the park. Then, when Hardin Valley ends its season at Science Hill, Farragut plays for a State Championship! We will enjoy the ride.

The Lady Ads Always Win with Class--And Look Great Doing It!

Edited by ladadad
  • Upvote 1

The Lady Dogs are buried on Monday and in the first regional game. They stay home.

Friday's game showed our Lady Ads at their usual dominant best with a deep, talented bench and great senior leadership. They bulldozed another opponent and played the game the right way. Coach Mayfield put on a clinic.

Waiting for the boys game, you almost had to feel sorry for Bearden's girls, as they played a sloppy game but lucked out a win against a superior Heritage team. They are down to seven players-mostly freshmen-after running off or injuring the rest of their team. The few left lack the athleticism, team spirit, or toughness to compete.

Monday they will be toasted by the Lady Ads. It will be a walk in the park. Then, when Hardin Valley ends its season at Science Hill, Farragut plays for a State Championship! We will enjoy the ride.

Well, there is always next year for Heritage and they will get better. Farragut , based on talent should beat Bearden. I was shocked Farragut lost the one game to Bearden, put a lot of pressure on the freshman point guard and have someone guard Walsh really close and Farragut should pull out a win. Farragut needs to get the ball to Jameson, she can score. Farragut will have to play very good defense the whole game and not let up. You are right about Beaden running off players, lost a good point guard in Kim , she left this year and is moving schools for next season, so I've heard. They lost another good player last season, Denton also quit. Unusual to have players quit that often. Oh well, looking forward to a good game! Go district 4AAA

Great article in the News Sentinel about how Coach Mayfield and the Lady Ads are just where they want to be--relaxed and focussed with Bearden in the crosshairs!

And like u2ballnow says, its no surprise that good players leave Bearden all the time. Their coach plays his favorites-and not the best players. Farragut's coaches have always had standards and always expected their girls to behave like ladies--but the best players get the most playing time!

The Lady Ads Always Win with Class--and Look Great While Doing it!

Edited by ladadad

Hope the Lady Ads make it to M'Boro too, draw Riverdale first game and lose by 40. Science Hill is only AAA team in E TN with a chance of making any kind of run in the Boro. Middle TN girls dominate high school basketball in th state. Look it up.

Hope the Lady Ads make it to M'Boro too, draw Riverdale first game and lose by 40. Science Hill is only AAA team in E TN with a chance of making any kind of run in the Boro. Middle TN girls dominate high school basketball in th state. Look it up.

This is why we play the games and not just hand the trophy over to who ever we think should win. I'm not a Farragut fan and Riverdale might win the state, But I won't give up until the last basket is counted.

There is alot of basketball left, I still believe in Dark horses.

I will pull for my District/Region until the last one is gone don't care who it is.

This is why we play the games and not just hand the trophy over to who ever we think should win. I'm not a Farragut fan and Riverdale might win the state, But I won't give up until the last basket is counted.

There is alot of basketball left, I still believe in Dark horses.

I will pull for my District/Region until the last one is gone don't care who it is.

I wouldn't be so outspoken about Farragut but ladadadad...has gloated so much it makes me want to puke. They will not stand the test against any middle TN team if they play their game.

I wouldn't be so outspoken about Farragut but ladadadad...has gloated so much it makes me want to puke. They will not stand the test against any middle TN team if they play their game.

I understand your comments, sometimes I feel this way, but I am trying not to judge the mulit-fans for Farragut because of one fan, I wish we were in the position to brag. Until they get beat, Brag on, I would love too. We are playing for 3rd tonight, had Bearden Beat and blowed it. Oh well on to the Regions