Youth Wrestling

hsfootballfantn

I am starting a youth program and am looking for tournaments local to the I-24 & I-75 region of TN between Clarksville over to Knoxville and down into GA and Alabama. I've checked AAU and themat.com and have not found anything for the months of October-January. If you know of any tournaments fitting the description, please post and let me know. Thank you.

I am starting a youth program and am looking for tournaments local to the I-24 & I-75 region of TN between Clarksville over to Knoxville and down into GA and Alabama. I've checked AAU and themat.com and have not found anything for the months of October-January. If you know of any tournaments fitting the description, please post and let me know. Thank you.

TN uses AAU for the folksyle season which usually starts the beginning of December. The tournaments are usually not decided until the regional meetings in September. The majority of Georgia uses USA and their season begins much earlier. I believe they start pre-season tournaments around the end of September. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Alabama at all. TN and GA use trackwrestling so you'll be able to get information there when the season gets closer.

TN uses AAU for the folksyle season which usually starts the beginning of December. The tournaments are usually not decided until the regional meetings in September. The majority of Georgia uses USA and their season begins much earlier. I believe they start pre-season tournaments around the end of September. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Alabama at all. TN and GA use trackwrestling so you'll be able to get information there when the season gets closer.

Thanks! I will check into that

What part of the state will you be located in? The Tn schedule will be posted on Tnyouthwrestling.com. You can check out last years schedule on the website to get an idea of what will be offered. You can also contact your region rep to go to their meetings regarding scheduling.

What part of the state will you be located in? The Tn schedule will be posted on Tnyouthwrestling.com. You can check out last years schedule on the website to get an idea of what will be offered. You can also contact your region rep to go to their meetings regarding scheduling.

I'm in Shelbyville. I will check that website too.

AL also uses Track and you can also check their website at http://alabamawrestling.net/