oneida and scott county

tn33

Guest Tweeter

Is Cassie West still at Scott? I could not remember if she graduated last year. She is a good player.

Goosevol, How good is Wartburg this year? The are stepping over to Middle Tennessee to play Clarkrange this year. Should be a good matchup if Wartburg is as good as last year. These two teams have not played in years and it is a pretty anticpated matchup.

Wartburg will improve as the season rolls on, but early on they will probably search for an identity. Susak graduated along with her 20+ points per game. They have several players (Whitney Freeman, Milicent Blakeney and Amber Jeffers) that will pick up the scoring slack, but it there should be an adjustment period. If Clarkrange returns what I think they do then they'll beat the Bulldogs, but I've seen on here that a couple of players quit. Is that true?

Guest Tweeter

Yeah we lost 3 starters from last year. Can't really comment on the reason- but it is nothing bad or anything, they are just not returning. The good news (and I hate to harp on the subject) we have two dynamite Freshmen and some great veterans- the word is they'll be better than last year. Michelle Snow is a junior and a D1 prospect. Erica Whittenburg returns for her Sr. year and she really wants to see this team win- they are working their butts off and really want to prove something this year- should be interesting.

who will be the top contenders in Wartburg's district? The district lost a lot to grad. Woods, Susak, Jackson...etc.

Harriman returns 4/5 starters, but I've heard some rumors over the past two days that three players will not be playing. I don't know if that's true, but if it is then this district will be very weak with just about everybody being down from last year. If Harriman has everybody, they could go to the state.

Oneida and Scott aren't playing this season neither--except to scrimmage, girls, as usual. I know they aren't playing, but..it is my understanding they will scrimmage--as of now!!

As to why they don't play, according to my wife, that belongs under a totally different thread. I'm not even going there on this one, RIGHT NOW!!